X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am one of "those" people

Comment

• How do you do it?
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• I'm one of 'those' people myself, and it has its downside, believe me. It seems to be just part of a general shut-down - I'm also one of those people that gets kind of paralyzed by overwhelming stress. Only certain kinds of stress, though. Work stress = good. Personal life stress = bad.

However, I am glad that things are okay right now and hope they continue to be improve.
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
          How do you do it?
          for some reason, I just cant be bothered trying what to think to cook/eat and then if I do, or if it is presented to me, I just sort of feel sick in my stomach and eating just isnt possible.

Now drinking on the other hand......

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
            ...cool superhero outfit can come back out when you have the resources to deal with it...
            Wait, does this mean she's not wearing the cape?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              Wait, does this mean she's not wearing the cape?!?
              No cape

Wine

Gummy bears

Cause
              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
              "Moderation sucks." Suse
              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Hope things are going okay with the situation.
                Female 55
                Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
                  Hope things are going okay with the situation.
                  Things seem to be stable

Dragon damage: +8 lbs....
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Things seem to be stable

Stable is good.

Dragon is bad.
                    Female 55

Comment

• Dragons have their place in troubling times. But if things are peaceful...time for that dragon to roam.

Comment

Things seem to be stable

Good, but ouch!

Comment

• I did not buy candy today!!

But I had dark chocolate

And wine.

and I am sick. head cold
                          "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• A special kind of gummy bears? Would you believe I've never had a gummy bear? I don't know why I haven't.
                            My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I did not buy candy today!!

But I had dark chocolate

And wine.

and I am sick. head cold
                              Hope you feel better soon. Still praying for situation.
                              Female 55

Comment

• Stress = lowered immunity. Feel better soon. Lots of vitamin c. Of course one could say wine has vitamin c... it is fruit after all....

Comment

Working...
                                X