No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (winencandy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love the tiki bar and the kerplonk game.!!!

Scotland has raced around! Have an awesome time. More photos than you took of paris please.

Comment

• So much to post about.
      The one class teaching gig turned into a 6 class (full time) job at a different school!
      (About 20 mins from home!)

I now have 4 possible dresses to wear to the wedding.
      "Choose before" ???
      You are so funny

I leave in 4 hours for Scotland!
      I'm not done packing...

The tiki bar is still standing.

Oh, it was my 49th birthday yesterday.
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Have fun in Scotland. Take lots of pictures.
        Female 55
        Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
        Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Can't wait to hear about your Scotland trip!

I think the Tiki Bar should remain at least for the summer. Good for at least one more party, no?
          My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• "Oh, a Scotsman clad in kilt,
            left a bar one evening fair.
            And one could tell from the way he walked,
            that he'd drunk more than his share."

He must have been to your tikibar!

Comment

• I'm back!!!

I overpacked...
              Seriously

This morning when I unpacked, I set aside everything I didn't use or wear and took a photo:

This does not include the things I only used/wore once.

I may need a packing intervention.
              And I thought I did better this time...my suitcase weighed 30lbs out of the 50 lb limit, and I never had to expand it.

I'll do better next time...
              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
              "Moderation sucks." Suse
              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Of course, in my defense, I must add that it was an exceptionally warm and dry 2 weeks. It never rained once!

So there were some things I would have used if it had been cold and rainy...
                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                  I'm back!!!

I overpacked...

This does not surprise me.

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about it. That picture is hilarious.

Comment

• Thanks

I think I should print it and tape it inside my suitcase.
                    For future reference
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                      Of course, in my defense, I must add that it was an exceptionally warm and dry 2 weeks. It never rained once!

So there were some things I would have used if it had been cold and rainy...
                      And if it had rained and been cold you would have had to buy stuff if you hadn't packed it!
                      Female 55
                      Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                      Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Overpacked? You??

Welcome home. Looking forward to hearing your tales of Scottish debauchery.
                        My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• haha, I laughed when I saw that pic. I think that is a great idea about taping it to the inside of your suitcase.

However, saying that, I like to be prepared too. And no one ever wants to be seen in the same clothes at different picture opportunities.

Looking forward to hearing more about it. Did you eat haggis?

Comment

• I haven't been active lately, and I was just wondering what the latest "hot topic/answer" was...
                            Iodine
                            MOAR fat
                            Potatoes
                            Protein
                            Carnivore
                            Whole 30
                            Fast 5
                            Up days, Down days
                            Calorie counting

Lets see, I KNOW I'm forgetting something...

Suse, photo of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties to come...
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Oil shots. I forgot oil shots....
                              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Hey, popping back in here like this is just teasing! Holiday report, asap.

As for the forum activities, the latest thing seems to be something like Eat MOAR sugar and dairy. O_o. Yeah. Last time I looked, this was a primal forum...just sayin'. You know how it goes, another month or two and this too shall dry up and die. Like much of the rest.

It's all very silly. I think if I was new here now, I'd quickly fade away, more confused than ever.
                                My musings

The old stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X