• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want asparagus!!
    Female 55
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
      I've been following his photos on Twitter. Our Canadian astronaut has done an excellent job educating everyone while he's been commander of the space station
      He made the Today show this morning!
      Female 55
      Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
      Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• i'm loving all the pretty flowers, you must have a beautiful garden!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
          i'm loving all the pretty flowers, you must have a beautiful garden!
          I got lucky. The lady who used to live here belonged to the local Horticulture Society
          "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
          "Moderation sucks." Suse
          "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
            He made the Today show this morning!
            Nice! He's safely back on Earth.

More Cmdr Chris Hadfield:

5 things Chris Hadfield did that amazed us - Your Community

CHRIS HADFIELD: An astronaut's advice

ps: His home town is just over an hour away from me
            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
            "Moderation sucks." Suse
            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Monday

I taught my 4 Home Instruction Students again today, with multiple side trips to the school.
              After supper it was our band concert. After 17 years, our conductor stepped down, so it was her farewell concert as well. I introduced her and dedicated the concert to her. It was also probably my last concert. It was a very good night.

Winencandy's Oops Checklist

Wine, and a few chocolate chips.
              Someone brought my fav mixture to the band concert: almonds, dries cranberries and dark chocolate chips
              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• ASPARAGUS!

Makes perfect spears for killing Dragons.

Comment

• Winencandy, armed with

ASPEARAGUS

fights the Dragon!!
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Too cool.

Comment

Nice! He's safely back on Earth.

More Cmdr Chris Hadfield:

5 things Chris Hadfield did that amazed us - Your Community

CHRIS HADFIELD: An astronaut's advice

ps: His home town is just over an hour away from me
                      I saw his version of David Bowie's Space Oddity today, it gave me instant turkey meat. The guy can sing too!!!
                      My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                      My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                      Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                      Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

Winencandy, armed with

ASPEARAGUS

fights the Dragon!!
                        I had the urge to hit the like button and then I realised I wasnt on facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Candy in Wonderland View Post
                          I saw his version of David Bowie's Space Oddity today, it gave me instant turkey meat. The guy can sing too!!!
                          "Turkey Meat" here we call it "Goose Bumps"

Here's a quote from him:

"Decide in your heart what really excites and challenges you, and start moving your life in that direction. Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield
                          "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Countdown to Scotland:

52 Days, 18 Hours, 2 Minutes!

Tuesday

It was cold again today. I'm getting tired of this!
                            I had a supply teaching job today. 1st of 4 in a row at the same school. Good day.
                            Before supper my Sister came over and I helped her with her resume. Then I marked a quiz for one of my HI Students.
                            After supper (NO Aspearagus - it's too cold) I went to the HI Student's house for a lesson.
                            When I got home I made some Brazilian Cheese buns.

Winencandy's Oops Checklist

No Wine, No Chocolate = Sticker!

Oh, I finished my Liter of Whipping Cream after supper tonight.
                            I bought it last Tuesday
                            So that's 1 L of 35% Whipping Cream in 8 days...

Too much???
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Saw this on Facebook.
                              Love the idea

"Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Seriously???

Last night I had 112,676 views
                                Right now I have 113,162

Yet NO ONE can comment on my whipping cream consumption??????
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X