• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Flowers

Not sure which version I like better:

Or

More flowers:

"Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Ok, now you're just being mean! Asparagus AND lovely spring flowers??

And I like the first yellow tulip view more.

My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Countdown to Scotland:

55 Days, 20 Hours, 45 Minutes!

Saturday

It was cold today. 8C. My Farmer helped paint the Bait shop. I was wearing an old pair of shoes and the back of the shoe was cutting into my heel. In the afternoon I made (and ate) Brazilian Cheese buns. The last time I made them they were really salty. This time I made them without salt. They need a little salt.

I also tried making a few "flat" ones. They could possibly work as crackers or pizza crusts, depending on how big I made them. No photos of the flat ones.

Tonight's Asparagus:

And my plate:

After supper I went to a women's choir concert. I enjoyed it.

I took a tick off Lily tonight. Then she hid under the couch before I could clean it. She's still hiding.

Winencandy's Oops Checklist

a glass of wine, so no sticker
        There were tons of desserts at the concert. I had water, cheese and grapes.
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
          Ok, now you're just being mean! Asparagus AND lovely spring flowers??

And I like the first yellow tulip view more.

Sorry

Then don't look at the photos I just posted...and I've got more flowers to post...

And thanks, I think I like the 1st one better too.
          "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Even MORE flowers

That's my garlic growing behind

Last edited by winencandy; 05-11-2013, 08:34 PM. Reason: added garlic comment
            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Too many flowers???
                  There's just a few more...

Here's a couple of trees:

OK, I think I'm done for tonight
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Ahhh, you made me look!

Spring bulb flowers are my all time favourites.

Your new yard is a definite win.
                    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• This Morning's Discovery

1/2 my glass of wine!

Evidently last night I only drank 1/2 the glass, then forgot or????
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                        1/2 my glass of wine!

Evidently last night I only drank 1/2 the glass, then forgot or????
                        Or the butterflies have learned how to pour wine!
                        Female 55
                        Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                        Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Hahahahahaha!!
                          "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• This is AWESOME!

I've been following his photos on Twitter. Our Canadian astronaut has done an excellent job educating everyone while he's been commander of the space station
                            Last edited by winencandy; 05-12-2013, 06:44 PM. Reason: comment
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• That's pretty good!
                              Female 55
                              Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                              Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day

Sunday

It was cold again today. There was snow and hail in London! Thankfully not here.

We went out for brunch with my In Laws and my Farmer's sister and her family. I had an tomato mushroom and cheese omelet. My Farmer offered our asparagus to his sister, she hadn't had any yet this year. So we had to go hunting for asparagus this afternoon. At one stop I got zapped by an electric horse fence reaching for a stalk!! I told my Farmer that HE could get that bunch next time!

This afternoon (and evening) I built a boat out of juice cartons for a teaching job this week. I figured if I was going to help kids build boats, I'd better build one 1st! I haven't built the motor yet. The motor is made with a pop can, straws and hot glue and is powered by a birthday candle.

Here's my boat:

And tonight's wild asparagus:

I had 2nds

Winencandy's Oops Checklist

Wine, 3 tiny 6g squares of Dark Chocolate
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X