• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Shop for all of us!
    Oh, yes
    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• If you're shopping for me, I want you to look at fiber stores. Yarn and fabric. Oh, and maybe a cheese shop or two. Any pottery galleries in your purview?

Comment

• I want a handbag that is classic and timeless yet with a certain trendy flair. In a bright color. Thanks. Oh, and a scarf.
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Hahahahaha!!!

Oh, girls, you make me laugh

~~~

I'm home.
          I slept in (Paris time - 1 pm) our time - 8 am. So I'm up, trying to switch over.
          I'll sort through my photos and up load a few (I took at least 800...)

Oh, and I'll take some photos of my purchases.
          "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
          "Moderation sucks." Suse
          "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Comment

• This morning's weigh in: 142

4 lb gain, not bad, considering what I ate while away...
              Of course we walked and walked and walked...
              I should keep doing that
              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
              "Moderation sucks." Suse
              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Can't wait to see the pics and drool over the purchases!
                Female 55
                Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• 1800+ photos!!!
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                    1800+ photos!!!
                    Start with the shopping!!!!
                    Female 55

Comment

• OK
                      Here's a photo of my "stuff"

The scarves are from Paris, Avignon, and Barcelona, the shirt was from Avignon.
                      After I took this and put everything away, I realized I'd forgotten 3 mini Eiffel Towers, my little bag of France's Mediterranean beach sand & shells, (gathered while on a walk) and another bottle of wine (that had to come back in someone else's suitcase)

I know it's not a huge amount, but I didn't have a lot of space...

Here's a couple of close ups:

The brown glob beside the black scarf is driftwood.
                      I'm going to try to make some hair sticks from the drift wood sticks in the jar.
                      Behind the sticks is another scarf.
                      The blue and clear jars had yogurt in them.
                      One of my gargoyles is looking at the assorted key chains and Euros
                      And that's a (copy of) Gaudi's lizard beside him (in front of the Eiffel Tower)
                      The amber hair stick in the carafe beside the blue jar came from a little shop in Carcassonne
                      That's dark chocolate with sea salt behind the Eiffel Tower

The tall weird looking hand blown glass is a porron from Barcelona
                      There is a snake bracelet from Barcelona wrapped around it (for the photo)
                      Behind the porron spout is a bag of Herbes de Provence from Avignon
                      The two jars stacked beside the Eiffel tower sea salt shaker are chestnut cream and apricot jam
                      A pair of Eiffel tower earrings are hanging between the jars
                      the wooden "soap" has a hole (with a plug) for dried lavender and little scent holes in top
                      There's a olive oil pour spout and a wooden handled spreading knife
                      The other gargoyle is in front of two jars of garlic and thyme olive oil and a small jar of lavender essential oil
                      There is a bottle of balsamic reduction
                      6 mini jars of vinaigrette, 2 plain, 2 balsamic and 2 citrus
                      Everything is laying on a table cloth made in Provence
                      There are 7 scarves in total
                      And of course the boots!

I think that's everything...
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• That's quite a haul. Love the shirt, drooling over cooking ingredients.
                        Female 55

Comment

• You did good! No, GREAT! I love everything. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! (Yes, I am picturing myself in the shirt, boots, and scarves.)

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Saw this on Facebook:

A couple of days ago, when my math teacher asked, "Any questions?" I asked "What is the meaning of life?" She simply replied, "The meaning of life is math." Today we realized that, in the alphabet, M is the 13th letter, A is the 1st letter, T is the 20th letter, and H is the 8th letter. 13 + 1 + 20 + 8 = 42
                            mind blown
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• And thanks for all the fish -

Comment

• Where's the like button?
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X