Primal Journal (winencandy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, they can be
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• ONE WEEK FROM RIGHT NOW I WILL BE GETTING ON THE AIRPLANE!!!!!!

Wednesday
      I packed this morning
      Well, I practiced packing
      All the "non clothing" stuff.

This afternoon I made Caveman Crunch
      Before:

After:

I added pistachios and cranberries and I didn't have enough coconut, so it's a bit gooey.
      ETA: I ALSO forgot the Almond meal...could really explain WHY it's gooey...
      And sweet. I had about 1/2 cup. There's honey in it. Does that mean no sticker tonight???

Daughter and I went into London so she could get some things for the trip. I bought a cute summer dress The Velvet Burgundy one.

Foods
      MCT oil shot (I tried it this morning)
      Chai
      small bowl of left over chili
      about 1/2 cup of Caveman Crunch (still warm)
      Wikki Hut chicken, green beans and mango (mall food)

No wine

I packed dark chocolate for Paris
      Last edited by winencandy; 02-27-2013, 07:22 PM. Reason: realized I forgot an ingredient in my Crunch
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Sticker x 2!!!
        Female 55
        Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
        Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• One last time and I'm not mentioned it again. You have got to let go before the trip or I'm afraid you will have a breakdown on the trip. Please listen, and deal with it.
          Female 55

Comment

• You are right. I know you are right.
            I've had "weepy" moments.
            Several
            But not the big "release" that I know I need.
            It's SO weird, 'cause usually I cry at the slightest thing.
            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• I had a "release"
              Not huge.
              But real.

I was trying to sort out the medical bills from Peru for the insurance company.
              (I'd been avoiding it.)
              I couldn't focus on it.
              My mind wouldn't let me.
              I felt tight, tense, wrong, so I went upstairs and climbed into bed.

Lily joined me.

I lay there and started telling myself the "story" (really, that's how I'd been coping with it, it was a story)
              I started telling myself out loud what happened.
              Slowly.
              Picturing it in my mind.
              When I got to the boys starting CPR, my mind went to the CPR training I'd had in January.

30 compressions, 2 breaths

Picturing the boys giving CPR to my Son

For 20 minutes

That's when I started sobbing.
              Lily climbed on me, licking my face.

~~~~~~

I know I'm not "done", but I "broke the dam"

It's a start

Finally
              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• This is good.

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
                My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Thank you
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• 5 Days, 23 Hours, 4 Minutes until the plane leaves for PARIS!!!!!

Thursday
                    I taught my Home Instruction Student this morning and then went to an art display with an artist friend in the afternoon. I had play rehearsal from 4 - 6. The Director asked me if I could run the rehearsal, he couldn't make it. He gave me an outline of what to do. No problems. After supper, I tried to organize the insurance papers. Yeah, um, I already posted about what happened then.

Foods
                    MCT oil shot
                    Chai
                    Lunch meat, cheese, tomato, olives plate
                    Caveman Crunch, Cheese and Coconut Heart snack

Peameal bacon, scrambled eggs, olives
                    Frozen blueberries, whipping cream and more Caveman Crunch (this stuff is TOO good)
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• I was reading back on the 1st 6 months of this journal. Interesting read.

And, remember these?

I used to eat them ALL the time.

Maybe I should make them again??
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Hey, I remember those! They were awesome. I actually was thinking about them recently.

If you're sort of doing the EMF thang (which it sort of looks like you are), they would fit right in.
                        My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• I'm so glad Lily was there for you........good dog!
                          Female 55

Comment

• Yes, she's an awesome dog!
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• 4 Days, 23 Hours, 11 Minutes until the plane leaves for Paris!!!!

Friday
                              I was a Drama teacher today
                              Good day. Except for the ONE boy in the grade 9 class (there's always ONE boy in a grade 9 class) who had to test me...

Lunch:

Snack was Caveman crunch and a coconut heart.

Supper tonight was a "theme" night at a local eatery. Irish night.
                              Menu:
                              Wine & Beer (I had 2 white wines and I bought the band 3 wines. I knew 2 of the 4 band members)
                              Salmon Rillettes
                              Irish Cheeses & Irish Oatcakes (no oatcakes for me & I brought the band grapes & cheeses)

Dill Buttermilk Soda Bread (not for me)
                              Creamery Irish Butter
                              Potato & Parsnip Soup with Smoked Bacon

Steak & Guinness Pie (I gave my Farmer the biscuits)
                              Butter Braised carrots & cabbage

Irish Coffee Pudding (wow! think Kaluaha!!)
                              Walnut Shortbreads (yes, I had one. Melt in your mouth!)
                              Bailey's Cream (I had 2! The elderly lady beside me didn't want hers...)

I can feel the alcohol...
                              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• No sticker tonight
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X