• Show
Clear All

• Your dragon sounds cute.
    My Journal

Comment

• Morning Thoughts

I DID IT!!!!!!

I still don't like it.

Bed at 11:20, still awake after 12, the Butterflies woke me around 4, the alarm went at 7:15, then again at 8:51. I hit the snooze and woke again with it at 9. I decided that if was Friday and I HAD to meet my goal at least ONCE this week, so I got up.

The Dragon is still in bed with Lily.

She's calling me to come back and join them.
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
        Your dragon sounds cute.
        Oh, yeah, she LOOKS cute enough, she whispers sweet things, but like I said, Never trust a dragon
        They always want things their way.

Greensprout: I think your dragon slayer just scared her a little, 'cause she's still upstairs with Lily, but she didn't convince me to stay this morning.
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Thursday
          Food

Black Peach Tea
          Protein Shake
          Fried Ham, French cut green beans, mushrooms, Pomegranate Lavender Jello Tea,
          a milk chocolate Toberone triangle that my Farmer dropped in my lap
          Mint Tea

Natural Calm (forgot it Wed night)

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
          No
          I’ve got to start PBF and running again.

Sleep, Sun & Play
          See morning thoughts
          Vit D drops, no play

Use Your Brain, Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
          I still do not like my morning goal…

Since I was "kicked off" my Mac, I tried to learn about my Galaxy Tab.
          "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Friday
            Foo
            d
            Black Peach Tea
            Protein Shake
            Black Peach Jello Tea
            Red wine
            Chicken breast, sweet potato, cheese & pesto stuffed mushroom caps, 3 After Eight mints
            Alpine Punch Tea

7 Reverse chin -ups

Sleep, Sun & Play

11: 20 – 9:00!!!!!, Vit D drops, no play (unless you count alcohol consumption...)

I still do not like my morning goal…

I bathed the Butterflies, cleaned, did laundry, took the Butterflies uptown to the bank, post office, and library. My Daughter’s Boyfriend and our friends came over. My friend came over to check out the Kinect (she wants to buy one) They stayed for supper and just left. I drank a LOT of wine.
            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
              I drank a LOT of wine.
              I'm guessing the Dragon is going to win in the morning.
              My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
                I'm guessing the Dragon is going to win in the morning.
                Of COURSE she did
                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• Saturday
                  Food

Black Peach tea
                  4 hard-boiled egg “salad”
                  Red wine (the rest of yesterday’s bottle)
                  Spaghetti meat sauce, of a broiled red pepper, cabbage salad, frozen raspberries with whipping cream

7 reverse chin-ups

Sleep, Sun & Play
                  11:10 – 11:00ish, no, no

I reached an agreement with the Dragon.
                  If the morning goal does not apply on the weekends then we will try harder to reach our weekday 9am goal.
                  (We shall see...as I've said before "Never trust a Dragon")

Today my Daughter helped me clean and organize her old bedroom. We tossed a LOT of stuff and collected a large garbage bag of clothes to donate. Then we moved the boxes from the boys’ room (that were stored in the hallway) into her old bedroom.

Tonight will be spent on the couch. Again.
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

I drank a LOT of wine.
                    Me too.
                    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• I had some melted Brie with rice crackers while watching TV with my Daughter.
                        And some dried apricots.
                        "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

I had some rice crackers
                          EW. ew.
                          "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

I'm still experimenting.
                            You can use unflavoured gelatin (Knox packages or from the bulk food store)
                            You sprinkle the gelatin on about a 1/4 cup of liquid and let it dissolve. Meanwhile, make some HOT tea (your favourite kind - I'm going to try a peach next time) and then pour the tea on the gelatin. Mix & let set.

My 1st batch was good, but it wasn't tea. I used peach juice concentrate and they were like jello squares.
                            The 2nd batch, with tea, wasn't thick enough, it was just like regular jello - but too weak.
                            I think for the next batch I'll make the tea stronger.
                            But it WAS fun to eat jello again
                            So jello is primal? What;s in jello anyway?
                            They have those milky jellos are those primal!? *hopes*

Okay... I really mean the custard and the creme brulee... you don't have to answer............ ;'<
                            "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                            -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Meaty, the rice crackers are used to scoop as much of the melted Brie goodness into my mouth as possible. It's more "socially acceptable than using a spoon

Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                              So jello is primal? What;s in jello anyway?
                              They have those milky jellos are those primal!? *hopes*

Okay... I really mean the custard and the creme brulee... you don't have to answer............ ;'<
                              "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• I got UP at 8:53!

Where was my Dragon this morning???

I mean, we agreed last night that Sunday was a day to sleep in and that Monday we would do the "up by 9" goal...

Never trust a Dragon
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X