Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A primal journal of unsuperb(ulous-ness!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today was an "ugh" day.
    Spent the majority in the field. Field is a mud pit; nearly got the lab car stuck in the mud pit (that would've gone over well), but I used my mad gaming skills to get unstucked. However, I had to tromp extra through the fields and hunt down traps as the car was not a viable option. My muck boots have made my achilles tendon . . . crunchy which isn't very happy. Got everything done; spent too much time looking at fly genitalia once again. Putting off shoulder press till the morning. Back is crunchy and I'm gonna roll the shit out of it.
    Weekend should be good, roadtrip! (with inclemental weather, oo, sassy)

Comment

• Brain hurts, don't understand.
      Don't want biochemistry.
      Eat good, lift heavy shit. Yes.
      Die Ende.

(also, why do I love sprinkles so? They are so happy and colourful and anything that has them makes me want it ten times more. Seriously, sprinkle some sprinkles onto a pile o' shit, and I'll attempt to stuff it in my mouth)

Comment

• Originally posted by unsuperb View Post
        spent too much time looking at fly genitalia once again.
        Some people have all the fun. This sentence got my wondering what the word would be for people who have a thing about insects, I guessed at entomophilia, but apparently it's formicophilia. There's some crazy-arsed people out there!

Originally posted by unsuperb View Post
        (also, why do I love sprinkles so? They are so happy and colourful and anything that has them makes me want it ten times more. Seriously, sprinkle some sprinkles onto a pile o' shit, and I'll attempt to stuff it in my mouth)
        This made me lol lots.
        My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
          Some people have all the fun. This sentence got my wondering what the word would be for people who have a thing about insects, I guessed at entomophilia, but apparently it's formicophilia. There's some crazy-arsed people out there!
          Huh, I had no idea (NOT THAT THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING, NOT AT ALL )

This made me lol lots.
          My relationship with sprinkles is quite unhealthy. I can be happily fat and sassy on a satisfying meal, but if I spy something with sprinkles, OMG MUST HAVE IT (like this chocolate covered marshmallow stick with sprinkles from the weekend). I secretly suspect it's my gay side trying to embrace the rainbow.

Comment

• Crabby Patty, that is me.
            Lackluster day, ate naughty things in excess. Don't want to do my squats; doing them regardless.
            Irritated that the Partner was home at 3 (I didn't get home till 6 something) and managed to do nothing useful.
            And when I started cleaning (in anticipation of family visiting later), somehow she failed to notice.
            then sat around, watching me 1. study, 2. do my taxes and then declared an early bedtime.
            Annoyed that I owe and annoyed that I can't even go in the room because someone decided that 8 is a good time to go to bed.
            Oh hey, it's my room too
            *fume, fume, bangs shit around in the gym*

Comment

• Missing your posts and hoping you are well.
              My Primal Journal

Comment

Working...
              X