No announcement yet.

The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the awesome *cough* busker guy we saw in Spain.

Blog
    sigpic

Comment

• I read your blog post about TKD. After reading it, I was just curious if you had ever read Meditations on Violence by Rory Miller. If not, I think you would probably find it interesting.
      turquoisepassion - I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS

Comment

• Thanks for the recommendation. I just checked it out on Amazon and it sounds good - will probably order it later.
        Blog
        sigpic

Comment

• 'Mission: Beef-The-Fuck-Up' progress shot #1. Although the first shot is from January, the change between the two represents four months of consistent lifting. Overall I'm pretty happy so far, in terms of both beef and strength improvements. Lots more to come on both counts in the future, no doubt on that score.

And no, I never smile. Posing in the mirror is a serious business.

Blog
          sigpic

Comment

• Word count: 70, 015.

Rock.
            Blog
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Fist View Post
              Word count: 70, 015.

Rock.

Very nice. I'm impressed you've kept at it.

Comment

• So am I to be honest!
                Blog
                sigpic

Comment

• Argh. Had a very annoying hour and a quarter just now - waiting for a lift which ended up being extremely late, and in the time I spent standing around in a car park I could have walked home and back with time to spare. Pfffft.

Still, one good thing recently (concerning work) is that I'm pretty much never tired. I always have enough energy to finish the round without lagging, which was never the case in the past. The only thing that has changed is the addition of several protein shakes to my daily food intake. Wizard.
                  Blog
                  sigpic

Comment

• Awesome.

Blog
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm trying to catch up on everybody's journal, but I keep forgetting I should look at yours from a computer where I can actually watch the vids you always post. I'll backtrack and check 'em all out tonight (especially the busker...)

Nice beefgress. Your ribs are covered up now too, bonus. Interesting how you've sort of filled out various dents with muscle, if that makes any sense. I mean your muscles have grown too, you've clearly made some visible progress beyond the lifting numbers, but it's a sleek sort of muscle as opposed to the "Volkswagens" or "Sackful of rabbits" variety...

... hmm, I hope that both came across clearly and positively. That's how I mean it anyway!
                      "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Thanks Lady J. I am rabidly interested in hearing details of what the 'Volkswagen' and 'sackful of rabbits' (which I amusingly mistyped as sackful of rabbis) muscle types are.
                        Blog
                        sigpic

Comment

• These are both analogies I've heard when referring to guys who are really bulgy with their muscles.

I like the sackful of rabbis though. That must've gone through the T Remover in the old Leather Goddesses of Phobos game.
                          "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• I'm not dead.
                            Blog
                            sigpic

Comment

• Book is up to one-hundred-and-twenty A4 pages now. Just seems ridiculous. 'The ice didn't get a meter thick overnight', to quote the Chinese (not as an entire nation - I doubt that at any time they've all stood together and chanted that. But never mind).

edit: But wouldn't it be cool if they did?
                              Blog
                              sigpic

Comment

• Just had to get Wifey to change the channel - there was a program on about massively fat women saying they thought there was nothing wrong with it and people should just accept them for who they are. I almost broke the TV in rage. It's got nothing to do with who you are, it's about all the chocolate and cake you shovel down your neck you grotesque hag!!!! Argh!!
                                Blog
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X