COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS NOT THE SAME *cries* Its just not the same *Sniff sniff*

I am perfectly in the middle of Cleveland and California... I think everyone should come HERE we could so totally have a primal commune... there's tons of room!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I made bacon wrapped chicken drumsticks for supper. They didn't look nearly as good as yours, BUT they tasted awesome!

Thanks for the idea Tawfunguy!!!
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• I look at a lot of pictures of food, and I take some also, but that is the most beautiful meal (and plate) I have seen in a while!
        www.chowstalker.com We don't do cupcakes.
        www.desserrtstalker.com We still don't do cupcakes.
        http://followingmynose.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thank you so much!

WineandCandy..... How long did you cook yours for? How did you prepare them?
          sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• My son and I are sitting watching a movie on the computer for his Health class..... I saw the movie when it came out..... it is called SUPERSIZE ME! LOL OMG how funny is this!!!

I want to do a movie and call it MINIMIZE ME to where it is only Primal and challenges Conventional Wisdom head on! hahahah
            sigpic

Comment

• Hey TFG,

Catching up on journals, that bacon wrapped chicken looks incredible! Have a great weekend!
              Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• Thanks Kev! You too!
                sigpic

Comment

• TFG-You should watch FAT HEAD... excellent movie...

Okie thats all for now,enjoy the garage sale!
                  Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I will check that out! Thanks!

I am amazed...... I used to love going to fast food.... before going primal that is.... It is funny though that I no longer "crave" the fast food foods that I once had.

As my son and I were watching Supersize Me..... he mentioned that he just really didn't like the fast food type foods that are served in the cafeteria. He wants to start packing his lunches. I think after I finish re-reading Primal Blueprint yet again, I think I am going to give it to him to read. He is no where near obese.... in fact he is in super shape and even has an "8 pack".... little shit.... but I digress LOL He has behavior problems and difficulty focusing.... that was mentioned not only in PB but also Supersize Me.

Now, as a family, we eat pretty damn good..... unfortunately in the family, I am the ONLY one that is willing and has continued to be 100% primal from the start. However, it seems as though the rest of my family (wifey and kiddo) are considering it more and more. Maybe with my kid, I can see if he is willing to try a 30 or 60 day test to see if eating Primal and living Primal will see some changes in the areas he is struggling with in school?

Hhhhmmmm, just a thought.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ok, as this will probably be my last post for the evening before getting rest, I was inspired by the movie to check my blood pressure, pulse and glucose levels before doing so.... Well here they are:

Blood Pressure: 112/68

Pulse: 63

Blood Sugar: 96

Ya know... That totally works for me!!

See you all (or most of you) tomorrow!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Holy wow. Those are great numbers. Saw the doc today (both kids have bronchitis, but I've avoided it for now - yay!) and my BP was up a bit, but I was frazzled with insane amounts of paperwork from changing insurance and the kids and it's the doc's office - let's face it - it's not a freaking buddhist retreat. I should check my #'s more often... Maybe. But, it's great to see your fantasteak results.
                        Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
                        http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
                        Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Comment

• Thanks!

LessofMimi.....gotta take care of yourself chica!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ggrrreeeaaatttt........ after pulling all the stuff out of storage a couple days or so ago, the wifey woke me up at 530am this morning wanting to do a garage sale...... she is going through the stuff..... 75% is out for the garage sale, 24% she is keeping..... so far..... lucky me.... (HHHHEELLLLPPPP MMMEEEEEEE......GGEETTT MMEEE OUTTTAAA HHHERRREEEE!!!!) LOLOL
                            sigpic

Comment

• And to think about that not long ago the docs wanted to put you on meds.
                              Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• LOL Yeah Sungrazer...... it is funny how making the Primal jump made the major change in my health!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X