• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YIKES HON!!
    Hope you are feeling better.

Comment

• TFG-IT IS FRIDAY! YAY!

Hope you are having a good one... mucho amor!
      Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Happy Friday!

Recommended software for those of us who are desk-jockeys and on the computer all day -- free timers to get you up and moving!

For the PC: http://www.workrave.org
        For the Mac: http://www.dejal.com/timeout/

I have mine set for 55 minutes, with a 5 minute break. The game I play with myself is when the timer goes off, I can't sit down for those 5 minutes. I must be standing and moving around. I frequently take a walk around the block, or if I'm feeling more ambitious, jump rope. I'll often exercise though -- squats, push ups, stair steps, etc. I think this is a great idea -- maybe start another thread for whom the bell tolls?
        If I don't live my dream, who will?

Comment

• Thanks everyone! Hangin' in there!
          sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• Howdy again folks!

Well, despite still not being fully up and running, I did give my "Bell Tolls" and ya know what.... it actually was interesting and fun! Every hour on the hour I did 2 minutes of some sort of exercise or movement!! Excellent!
            sigpic

Comment

• Looks like I am continue with "Bell Tolls".... going to switch it up a bit tomorrow..... even though it is the weekend, I want to run this experiment for a bit and see what it yields. Anyone else try my suggestion? If so, what did you do?
              sigpic

Comment

• I have just purchased the Primal Blueprint book, I noticed success for TAWFUNGUY I was curious if there is any hints that you can provide? Have not really started reading the book, but I have been drawn to the forum, since I spend much of my time on the computer. It is easier for me to read a computer than a book. FUNGUY you have had much success, and have lost weight.....I am looking for the answer to my own weight struggle so I was curious what it is that you like about Primal eating?

Comment

• Hello there WannaGrok and welcome to the Primal tribe! I would suggest start with reading the book from cover to cover as it is the foundation and cornerstone for your new journey. Grab a highlighter too as you will undoubtedly find many many key points that are all worth marking for future reference.

I, as well as countless others have found great success in using Primal Blueprint as our new path for life change. Besides reading Primal Blue print, I would invite you to read my Primal Journal right here. I know there are numerous pages to read through, but like many other wonderful journals here on MDA, you will get a look at many different people, many different lifestyle with many different body types and results. It will show you, in detail, what each person within the tribe is doing to gain their results, as well it will share with you what pitfalls each member have had to deal with and what solutions they discovered that would help them past those hurdles. You will find, after reading Primal Blueprint and reading through the Primal Journals, that you will begin to identify with a member or two or more that may resemble your situation.

For me personally, I made a conscience decision that I had to change my life and do it quick. My life literally depended on it. By all means, please, check out my journal in detail if you have the time.... you will see what I eat, what I do for exercise, etc. In a nutshell, I cut out all soda, all sugars/sweeteners/etc ( I use Stevia for a sweetener), and I cut out all grains (bread, pasta, rice, etc). Doing just those couple of things will help you start on the right track. Also, what helped me was to visit others here on the Journals.... ask questions, lean on those that have been doing it awhile..... there is so much wonderful information and even greater people here on the Journals and other parts of MDA that you will be in good hands from the start and on through your Primal journey!

If you haven;t already done so.... make your own Primal Journal.... post up your information and don;t be afraid to ask plenty of questions. You will find that you will be flooded with wonderful answers!!

Until then, have a fantastic evening and weekend and we all look forward to seeing you on here and helping whenever and where ever we can!

Grok on and again, WELCOME!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Thank you for the information, I appreciate your time, I also appreciate your journal. I am trying to read it but it is quite large, but hopefully by the conclusion of the weekend I will have completed reading it. I will tackle reading the book, I am curious on how they will answer some of my questions that is have.
                    I am considering a journal, but I am not sure yet.
                    Thank you again so much. Again I am thankful for your willingness to help and answer my "newbie" questions.

Comment

• You are more than welcome WannaGrok and again thank you! I know it might be a lot of information up from, but you will find that when done absorbing all that you read, many of your questions will be answered but if you find they haven't.... by all means ask away!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hey there gang.... keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow and/or over the weekend..... I have stewed on Mark asking me to get my success story (as of this moment) posted up.... I am in the hopes of getting the first couple of videos for it filmed and prepped for launch. I will also work over the weekend on my LIVE broadcast called PRIMALCAST!!! Woot!
                        sigpic

Comment

• you can dooo eeet, man! also happy saturday!
                          sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Hahahaha Thanks Batty! hahahaha Happy Saturday to you too!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well it is a gorgeous Saturday morning. Seems as though Fall has finally hit here in California and it is wonderful. The skies are a gorgeous blue with sporadic grey clouds.... the wind picking up slightly to where although you can still feel the warming sun, the wind slightly chills causing one to want to bundle up. A grand day indeed.

I could not sleep all that soundly at first last night... so didn't get to bed until a bit late and chose to sleep in a little longer than normal this morning. It is almost 11am here in California and at 11am on the dot I will start up my "Bell Tolls" again and see how it works for me throughout the day. Did not eat breakfast this morning, so I consider the my morning IF'd hahahaha I will have my first meal starting at noon, after my "Bell Tolls".

I am also planning out my first video log entry and then get back on PrimalCast..... I have graphics and such to finish on that so me and the computer will be come one today. "Bell Tolls" will definitely be needed today!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ya know.... friends can be just what the doctor ordered!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X