• Thanks Mayness!!
    sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatMe216 View Post
      *fist pump*

i like the sugar in the backpack idea!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Well, rather than spend $$ on sugar and then throw it away, the least you could do is donate it to the food bank.

But what about something besides sugar? Maybe rocks that Grok might have used. Just a thought. Or for that matter water bottles, canteens, hydration packs.
      "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!" - You bet, I stole it!

Date: 9/14/11
      Current Weight: 151.2
      Inches: 360.25
      Body Fat %: 32.7

Comment

• Originally posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
        Thanks hiker! Actually, I have been using my cell phone for the videos. I just set it to record and point it at me. Another way I have done videos for things in the past, I have taken a video camera and mounted it on a tripod, keeping it collapsed.... put the folded legs on my hip, hold it with my hand and have the camera pointed back at me. Also that way the LCD screen can be turned and I can see what the camera is filming! LOL

However, my main way is with my cell phone camera just turned around and pointed at myself!
        DISCLAIMER: I have no monetary interest in this:
        Something I bought when I go hiking is an item called a StickPic (www.thestickpic.com). It attaches to your camera via the tripod mount and then attaches to your hiking pole. You have to specify what brand pole you have. I used this on my recent hiking trip - some of the shots were not the best, but that's what delete on digital cameras is for. At any rate, it's pretty small so I have to be careful not to misplace it in the zip bag where I keep my camera when I hike. I guess the downside is that maybe phones don't have tripod mounts - at least mine doesn't, but I'm sure that'll be a new add on.
        "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!" - You bet, I stole it!

Date: 9/14/11
        Current Weight: 151.2
        Inches: 360.25
        Body Fat %: 32.7

Comment

• Wifey changed my profile pic.... LOLOLOL
          Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 08-26-2010, 02:04 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• AWESOME TFG! Just saw your video. Way to blow everyone's expectations away and even inspire a VA director to seek out your help. That is wonderful!

Thanks for inspiring me, too,

Mary (Austinmama)

Comment

• Good idea about using rocks.... I guess my thought behind the sugar was as it is the main culprit to my fat, having it then throwing it away would be a symbol of me taking the control back from it. Make sense. I wouldn't donate it because I wouldn't want to contribute to the future of someone else ill health or worse... diabetes.

I like the stickpic.... will have to check that out!

Thanks for the kind words too Austinmama!!
              sigpic

Comment

• LOURVE the new pic...

I love the idea of sugar... the whole concept of it ... the throwing it away/burning book ceremony...

REVOLUTIONARY!
                Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thank you!
                  sigpic

Comment

• So the vehicle is packed and we are about ready to hit the road for our event in Oregon..... going to doing videos from the road and at the event..... this way we can still interact and still cheer each other on! Woohoo!!! Vvvrrroooommmmmmmmm!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• have fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

• TFG

Incredible news about the medications. I hope you can help Doc out, we need Primal doctors all around the country.
                        Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

• Thanks! I am actually going to buy the VA director a copy of the book...... I am also going to tell him that I will offer a challenge..... I want him to read PB and give it a try without deviating for 30 days.... if after 30 days his numbers don't decrease (blood sugar and fat/weight)..... then I will take him out to a dinner of his choice..... however, WHEN his numbers decrease (hahaha) then I want him to consider revamping the diabetes department and start helping my fellow vets to make the switch to Primal or at least make it available to them. I figure that is fair enough! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

• That's an awesome ideal!!!
                            Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
                            Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
                            Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• The NUMBER 1/Highest medical issue for vets that go to the VA for treat is Diabetes..... I would love for them (the VA) to make Primal Blueprint their number 1 solution to combat it and reverse it. Primal Blueprint helping Vets..... one victory at a time!!
                              Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 08-26-2010, 07:26 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• TFG,

You are so right on this modern medicine doesn't properly treat Diabetes, my wife works for the VA, it makes me proud that what she does helps our vets. I totally believe that the Primal Blueprint can heal almost any disease or aliment. I broke my ankle in '97 and suffered with pain, stiffness, and swelling in the joint for 12 years. One month on the PB and it was healed. That alone was totally life changing.
                                Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

Working...
                                X