• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Roberta! Here....... sending waves of positive energy your way! LOL
    sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• Here is another journal video entry!

Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 08-26-2010, 10:18 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• BOOSTER PACK GO!!! I swear when I read messages/comments/entries from you I all the sudden get my "5 hour energy" boost... except it has really been boosting me through longer than 5 hours!

It's cool that you haven't tried my sweet treat-I am certain you will love it when you get the opportunity.

I am trying to throw a bit of TFG Pep in my step... serious dragging today...

well. anywho. HI! from your fav lil panda! Have a fantasmic Thursday... feel the smiles from here!

THEN YOU GO AND POST A VID!!:

1. Your dog is fricking adorable... I wanna hug him!

2. I pegged you for a husky owner... lotsa primals have huskies oddly enough... (or is it odd?)

3. Grok cave?... was this a joke? if not WHAT is a Grok Cave? Do you plan on hitting wifey over the head and dragging her to the Grok Cave??

4. GARDEN!! My jealousy is pouring from every surface of my body... I WANT TO GARDEN SO BADLY!!! But I live in a bitty apt... *sigh* the life of a 20something grokette in the midwest... one day.

5. EGGS!! (wanna mail me some )

6. OK I'm coming to California... that's it... i swear there are too many of you I want to meet out there... course its a huge state... so that makes a bit of sense... *sigh*

THE END!
        Last edited by mandabear2010; 08-26-2010, 10:33 AM. Reason: You added a vid... I had to add to my comments!
        Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thanks Manda! Why are you draggin' today?
          sigpic

Comment

• I have no clue... I have had to work late several nights and then I went out karaokeing last night... I think that has a TON to do with it... but I am much more up beat now! less drag more ... um dancing?
            Live Like No One Else

Comment

• Good to hear! Gotta get the dancin started and keep it going!
              sigpic

Comment

• Ya know.... it is awesome to see others get enthusiastic and motivation and begin to unleash their inner creativity!!!! I am a happy Grok right now, big time!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
                  A NOTE FROM THE CALM SIDE OF TAWFUNGUY:

We are experiencing technical difficulties. The Spastic Side of TAWFUNGUY has exceeded the allotted number of Exclamation Points that can be used in one day. Please excuse this minor glitch as we reset his system. Until the issue is resolved, please enjoy the music (cue song I wanna Be A Grokstar)
                  LOL! You have a "calm side"?
                  Your enthusiasm is infectious!

Wow!

Congrats on the fantastic outcome to your VA vist.
                  What a total rush that must have been! Totally amazing!

Comment

• I am THRILLED with you results! My dad is having similar experiences with TPB. His BG numbers have gone from 280-320 - with four metformin a day down to fasting am and pre-prandials of 85-105 with two metformin per day.

Your positive energy is infectious. Thank you for sharing it with us!

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

• Thanks everyone! I couldn't keep up without your awesome support!
                      sigpic

Comment

• TYPE 2 Diabetes, Over Weight (DUH! LOL), PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Sleep Apnea, Severe Insomnia
                        have you heard of rapid eye movement desensitization therapy? apparently it's the new gold standard in treating ptsd? a friend has done it and it's been life-changing.

also, fwiw, my brain has been (mostly) mind bogglingly happy on primal. the last three months have been unbelievable in terms of mood stability - ie not being so battered about by the moods of those around me. This is a biggie as I'm typically freakishly sensitive in general - and really affected by anything in my environement. PB has changed that significantly.

I hope your brain-on-primal = happiness and stable moods.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

• I have not heard of that therapy but will definitely check it out!!!!!! I am with you on that before going primal, I would let those around me effect me if they were negative nellies.... now.... after going primal I find my mood soaring high and nothing seems to really phase me in a negative manner! Without a doubt..... PRIMAL IS THE WAY TO GO!!! I now picture paleo cavemen as happy go lucky individuals that were just enjoying life and when big, angry, rather annoying T-rexs would bring their negative lifestyle to Grok.... he would just dispatch them and eat them.... again bring balance to the Grok lifestyle hahahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

• LOL @ Kat... I can't stop thinking of the brain-on-drugs commercials and wanting to eat the fried egg... lol

Hey TFG I was on your page and clicked your pic... OMG your FACE looks so DIFFERENT! and your eyes look so HAPPIER and OMG HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Just thought I would share that.

Peace Love and Primal,
                            Manda
                            Live Like No One Else

Comment

• Thanks Manda! (blush)
                              sigpic

Comment

• I had missed a few days of your journal and finally just watched the video about your recent doctor visit - WOW!!! CONGRATS!!!!
                                "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X