No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited about the primal coach thingy - looking forward to see how it goes! You're a beast! In a good way!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• is it too early to start calling you grub?

Comment

• Grub appears to be wearing a loin cloth of some sort.

Comment

• Originally posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
          Oh and later tonight I am going to work on planning out my Turkey Day menu and recipes. I am very much excited about having my first ever Primal Thanksgiving!!!! Woot!
          DONT ACT like you haven't been planning it for 102 days... I KNOW BETTER... I am watching you *sneaky sneaky*

Congrats again my luv! I am so glad for you!
          Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by kuno1chi View Post
            Happy Monday, TFG!!!
            Happy Monday to you too Kuno!!!! Hope it was a great Monday for you!

Originally posted by Sungrazer View Post
            So excited about the primal coach thingy - looking forward to see how it goes! You're a beast! In a good way!
            I am excited too! I am tying many aspect together.... Primal Coach, Personal trainer, Personal Chef and Life Coach all wrapped into one! Woohoo! Will be a fin adventure I am sure!

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
            is it too early to start calling you grub?
            Hahahaha! Maybe when I am built like him! LOLOL

Originally posted by yak View Post
            Grub appears to be wearing a loin cloth of some sort.
            Yep, didn't want to have my logo naked so I put a loin cloth on him hahahaha

Originally posted by mandabear2010 View Post
            DONT ACT like you haven't been planning it for 102 days... I KNOW BETTER... I am watching you *sneaky sneaky*

Congrats again my luv! I am so glad for you!

Thanks Mandabear! Yeah, been thinking about it for awhile but now I have to really put my nose to the grind stone and get my primal shopping list together for it and really get my recipes together for it! Thanks again chica!

Today has been a great day although feel a little behind on the plans that I had because the wifey had us go to some holistic herbal place thing in Berkeley. It was interesting but took up 6 hours of the day!! Now to get back on track!
            sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• Want to try and get at least a couple rump shaker dances in on the Wii before I have to return the rental game.... I am sooooo getting it for the family for XMas hahahaha Work out through the winter while dancing on the Wii!!! hahaha
              sigpic

Comment

• Oh nice! Wifey is cooking up tonight! Pork chops with Onions that were saute in butter! I am making some Brussel Sprouts for us to go with it and oh man this is going to be some good eats tonight!
                sigpic

Comment

• SUGGESTION: TFG you have buttons-where is the PRIMAL COACH button eh?

<3
                  Live Like No One Else

Comment

• Actually tomorrow morning will be replacing the PrimalCAST button with it!
                    sigpic

Comment

• so primal cast is laid to rest???
                      Live Like No One Else

Comment

• Oh no!!! Definitely not! I am not wanting to go over limits with mysig area and since the PrimalCast is not as often as The Primal Coach.... I am going to switch them. then when I do primal cast I will post a link/announcement then.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fantastic-thanks for clarification dear.

you paged me on FB... I responded... you aren't there... I am going to bed! Good night <3
                          Live Like No One Else

Comment

• No worries about the clarification. Yeah, tried to get a hold of you but before you responded I was pulled away from the computer for a bit. Have a great night chica and sleep well!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
                              No worries about the clarification. Yeah, tried to get a hold of you but before you responded I was pulled away from the computer for a bit. Have a great night chica and sleep well!
                              Mimi... did you hear that... you may have been right...

DUN DUN DUN *waves*

Happy Tuesday.
                              Live Like No One Else

Comment

• Hope it's OK if I post a photo on your journal. I just had to share: I made your NomNom Nanner Bread Recipe. Ridic! So good: fluffy, moist, buttery (I was out of olive oil so I used melted butter instead). I am especially proud because I have been trying for years to make a good banana bread, and I finally find a good recipe which makes me look like a skilled baker. Ha! And it's not even *real* banana bread. Although actually, it's probably more real than most *normal* BB recipes out there.

Thanks for sharing your recipe!

26347604222_ORIG..jpg
                                ~ Ex-Herbivore Goes Carnivore: Jazmin's PB Journal ~

Comment

Working...
                                X