No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you! I know I am still at just the beginning of my new Primal life..... I also know there will be those days in which the victories will not be as big.... but I am learning and loving finding victories in everything.... no matter how big or small! It might take months or even longer to get the washboard type abs and the chiseled features.... however.... today..... with this new victory.... I will do my happy Grok dance and enjoy every moment of it!

Thanks again!
    sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• (I've started, stopped, deleted, and re-tried four times, now. I'm just stunned. Thrilled, and yet... speechless. Wow.) So, I'll just go with this:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*\O/*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats, man. That is fan-flippin-tastic!
      Last edited by tbow; 08-25-2010, 03:27 PM. Reason: grammar dork mistake
      ~ Loving the good life, built the way we want it. ~

Comment

• Thanks!! Love the exclamation marks! LOL
        sigpic

Comment

• OK... so there is this book (it is on the list of Manda's 3 books to live by...) I think you might like it. IDK yet but... you seem like a small victories-grateful for what you have kinda guy... and... This book along with PB and Total Money Makeover completely changed my life... It is called "The Secret" have you heard of it?/Read it? I think you might get something out of it... then again-maybe you'll think its nuts. Most people do

Anywho! I just had to share, because your response was prompting. I think celebrating small victories is what brings us bigger better ones... being positive is not a waste of time-it is the best way to spend your time!

I am a bit more calm now and would like to just say... I am amazed. Congrats. I remember when my mom was on 17 meds and got taken off of every single one... it was the best day of her life (She didn't go primal but she did get healthier...) I can't imagine the elation you and Wifey must be having today. Really congrats from the bottom of my heart!

Ok thats it... I will not post on here for at least 2 hours... I am sure I can make it!
          Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Oh cool! I will have to check it out! Hey, nuts are good right?! LOL So no worries, I look forward to checking it out. That is great your mom got off all the meds and got healthier.

Now as far as not posting for 2 hours..... hehehehe think you can hold out that long? (Boing Boing Boing Bounce Bounce Bounce) LOL
            sigpic

Comment

• After watching my video I posted up today and sitting here reflecting on what a magnificent day is today..... I have decided that for every 5 lbs that I have lost and for every 5 lbs that I will continue to lose.... I am going to add a 5 lb bag of sugar into my back pack and carry that around. Just to see how much fat (in weight) I have been carrying around with me...... WHEN I reach my goal weight, I will have 15-16 five pound bags of sugar on my back.... then.... all that sorry ass, fat creating crap in the TRASH where it belongs! Just an idea at this point right now.
              sigpic

Comment

• and a bloody good idea too... especially the bit about putting it in the trash!

Comment

• Exactly! LOL

I think I am going to make a treat tonight in celebration.... not much but a little...... I have raw almonds and walnuts..... they need dark chocolate.... I think I will take some good dark cocoa powder.... add some Stevia (not too much though), fresh vanilla bean and make a nice chocolate sauce.... then dip the nuts in the sauce... put it on my Silpat and place in the fridge.... small dark chocolate nut clusters.... Again, nothing big but a nice celebratory treat!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I DID IT!!! oh and... wanna know my fave sweet treat when it comes to celebrations?

Take some coconut oil and heat it up get a banana and slice it up throw it in there get them brown on each side or just warm (if you like bananas) then shave some super dark chocolate, toss it on top of the bananas in a bowl and eat... or mush and eat is usually how it goes...

Tastes like fudgy banana pudding... OMG it is so good...

im not gonna lie I get kinda jealous of your cool ideas sometimes... too cool too cool!
                    Live Like No One Else

Comment

• Oh that does sound good! My son and I are going on a walk to "gather" (to the store).... might have to pick up a couple bananas and try it too! LOL

No need to be jealous chica!!!! The thing about my PTSD is my mind goes 1000 miles an hour and I just focused it on creating creative (more like hair brained) ideas! LOL

BTW, Where do you get your Coconut Oil?
                      Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 08-25-2010, 06:06 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• i am less cool than others and get mine at walmart--its 5 bucks--broke folk cant argue with 5 bucks... not even primal broke folk... it doesnt have additives or anything so i figure its all good....

I promise this is the best dessert ever.... i m gonna make it tonight

ITS GREAT WITH BUTTER TOO!

Live Like No One Else

Comment

• They have coconut oil at Walmart????????????? Oh hell yeah! That sooo works for me! Guess where I am going to go later this evening? LOLOL
                          sigpic

Comment

• What is this..... my son offered to clean the kitchen....... hahahaha he knows dad is going to cook up some good grub tonight! hahaha Nice!
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm so very happy for you and your results! Great job! Go you! This is so awesome. Really. Just grinning.
                              If I don't live my dream, who will?

Comment

• Wow, I'm completely blown away by the outcome of your medical appointment today!!

You go, Grokstar!!!
                                My musings

The old stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X