No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a fantastic time today, TFG. You are a phenomenal cook and and even better friend. Your wife is adorable and charming, and your son is a riot. So honored to be in your home.
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Comment

• Awww! That sounded like so much fun! (envious)
      Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
      Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
      Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• Originally posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
        Today is DAY1 of me starting my own challenge..... 30 Day Toning Challenge to me more specific in which I want to start toning up now that I have lost 32+ lbs.

Something cool..... my wifey has been doing the hovering Primal.... where she is somewhat shadowing me while I live the Primal life and she is starting to transition into 90-100% Primal... slowly but surely and I am extremely happy because she is joining me (as much as she can with her schedule) on my 30 Day Toning Challenge!

I AM EXCITED!!!!!! This is gonna GRRRROOOOKKKK!!!!! Grunt! Grunt! Grunt!
        Excellent!!
        I'm glad your wife is joining you!

How's the new challenge???
        I can't wait to see what changes it brings
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Good morning everyone!

Originally posted by LessofMimi View Post
          I had a fantastic time today, TFG. You are a phenomenal cook and and even better friend. Your wife is adorable and charming, and your son is a riot. So honored to be in your home.
          I had a blast with you as well!! Thank you so much for coming out and for everything! LOLOL I am glad you liked the food too! I looooovvveee to cook for friends and family. Wifey & Chris both enjoyed meeting you as well and the honor was all ours having you over.

Originally posted by Just4ME View Post
          Awww! That sounded like so much fun! (envious)
          It was a blast!!

Originally posted by bone_machine
          So cool! Primal chillin' is boss.
          Oh hells yeah! LOL

Originally posted by winencandy View Post
          Excellent!!
          I'm glad your wife is joining you!

How's the new challenge???
          I can't wait to see what changes it brings
          I am very thankful she (my wifey) is on board with at least trying.... that is better than nothing but she is hanging in there so far! Go Wifey!!! LOL

The new challenge is going great! Here are some of the changes so far since my last weigh in, body measurement results, and status...

DAY 2 - TFG'S 30 DAY TONING CHALLENGE!

WOW is my butt sore! LITERALLY! hahahaha As I mentioned regarding yesterday's workout, I opted to do the wifey's "Slim in 6" work out video (phase 1) to be in support of her as she is in support of me being Primal and working out.

Well, the work out was "only" 25 minutes but holy crap can I feel it today! hahah AWESOME! I have to keep telling myself a old motto we had in "Rangers".... "Pain is only weakness leaving the body!" hahaha Ouch Ouch! Ouch! LOL Seriously though, although my but and my arms are pretty sore today, I am about to do that routine again PLUS do a 10 minute strictly ABS routine. I will do a couple minute break between the routines. The AB routine I will do will be the Wifey's "Slim & Six Pack" followed up my (3) 30 second planks if I can hold out for them.

Once that is done, my morning "IFing" will be done and then instead of loading up on a heavy breakfast, I will have one of my Almond Butter, Banana & Vanilla Power Smoothies that I make and that will tie me over until lunch where I will make myself my Spicy Tuna Salad on Mixed Greens.

Tonight, I am looking to make my Horseradish Crusted Venison with Steamed Broccoli......

Snacks throughout the day will be my homemade Power Nut Bars!!

Today is a damn good day!

Now, time for me to go kick my own ass and work out! hahahahaha See you all again throughout the day!
          sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

Now, time for me to go kick my own ass and work out! hahahahaha See you all again throughout the day!
            Yeah!!! Go kick that ass!
            ~ Ex-Herbivore Goes Carnivore: Jazmin's PB Journal ~

Comment

• Woohoo!!! Finished my shaping workout, I also did the planks that I wanted but only 20 seconds long this go around, did 75 resistance band arm curls, 50 doorway push ups and just walked 2.28 miles!!!!! OMG!! I have enough adrenaline and endorphins to kill a friggin' Grizzly!!! I am in such an OUTSTANDING MOOD!!!!

Going to make a smoothie for breakfast real quick then head to my appointment this morning...... Will post up more to include a video when I get back!
              sigpic

Comment

• Dude. Take the pills you're on, package them up in a box and ship them on over to me! I want some.
                The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                Blog
                sigpic

Comment

• (Inserting pills into ziplock and sending them to PrimalFist) hahahahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

• OMG I have the coolest Primal dog ever!!!! Yes, I said Primal dog! hahaha Titan (my 9 month old pure Siberian Husky/Wolf has been eating Primal for the last 3 months and doing great with it! Such a happy, playful and obedient tribal (family) dog he is!

But this is the funny part.....

I have a dig out fire pit with stone bricks lining it.... it is where I usually cook our meats as well as cast iron dishes with veggies or my Fireside Chili (without beans)..... been doing that since we got him (Titan)..... well, a couple weeks ago, I got him a pretty good sized cow bone from the butcher as another Primal treat....

Well, we kept on notice him jump into the fireplace (obviously NOT when it was lit! hahaha) and jump out and go lay down.... it seems that our brilliant dog figured out THAT is where food goes!!!!! How friggin awesome is that!!! He buries his bone at the bottom of the firepit when he is done with chewing on it.... then jumps back in, digs it out and goes and lays down with it and woks on the marrow when he is feeling "snacky".... then back to the firepit it goes! OMG I love my dog!!!!!!! LOLOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, we kept on notice him jump into the fireplace (obviously NOT when it was lit! hahaha) and jump out and go lay down.... it seems that our brilliant dog figured out THAT is where food goes!!!!! How friggin awesome is that!!! He buries his bone at the bottom of the firepit when he is done with chewing on it.... then jumps back in, digs it out and goes and lays down with it and woks on the marrow when he is feeling "snacky".... then back to the firepit it goes! OMG I love my dog!!!!!!! LOLOL
                      Oh, I love a smart dog. And husky wolves are some of the smartest (obviously). This is suuuch a cute story.

Not that you don't have anything else to do or anything, but .... do you have a post somewhere on what/how much you are feeding your dog? Are you doing all Primal-ness, or some kibble, or raw foods, or what? I read Mark's blog post about Primal dog diets and I would like to switch Ollie over, but I would love to get some advice from someone who has done it.

Enjoy your day~
                      ~ Ex-Herbivore Goes Carnivore: Jazmin's PB Journal ~

Comment

• Thanks Jazmin!

Sure do have the info for you for Primal dog food. The dog food we give titan is "Blue WILDERNESS" brand and they have Salmon, Chicken, Beef and Duck. Titan goes nuts for the Salmon and the Chicken. It has ZERO wheat, corn, etc and has been fantastic for him. We also give him all our excess meat scraps as well as we feed him raw eggs at couple times a week, get him beef bones from the butcher and give him our pork rib bones when they are done cooking. He also gets some of our veggies and such and he is one happy dog!!

Hope that helps!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I really want to start my cats on a primal type diet. Need to look into doing that when I get back from Britain.
                          "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Comment

• Originally posted by bone_machine
                            YYEESSSS!! So awesome, dude! Keep up yer kickass work.
                            Thanks Bone Machine!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• You will find it will do amazing wonders for them Victoria!
                              sigpic

Comment

• TAWfunguy, Jazmin, and Victoria:
                                For some more info on species appropriate pet diets, check out this thread: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ong-to-benefit
                                I gave some good resource links to help get started

(This sounds like a commercial - Sorry but they are good links)

TAWfunguy, please be careful with large bones and cooked bones. Smaller, raw bones are softer and safer.
                                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X