No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning! I hope your weekend is going great! I love your posts, kind of save them up for reading when I have a chance. Your transformation has been truly amazing. Congrats on reversing all that ails you. I wish I could get some people I know to read your journal. I know they'll begin their journey when they're ready. I just have to be patient. Good look to you, and keep on groking!
    If I don't live my dream, who will?

Comment

• TFG, Your new pics are AMAZING! YOU are amazing, man!

Hope the weekend is enjoyable!
      Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
      Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
      Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• Good Mornin' everyone! Well, it is a rainy Sunday morning here in not so sunny Northern California. Could this be it? The change from summer to an ACTUAL winter? LOL Alas, nope..... according to the weather channel today is the only day for rain then it is back to being sunny! LOLOL Strange weather times we live in these days!

Originally posted by LessofMimi View Post
        Why won't that kind of incentive work in this household? <grumble>
        Well, hold the "cookie" back from him for a while LOLOL Maybe then he will "get it" LOL

Originally posted by bone_machine
        Oh, you guys are a riot! xoxo
        Kuno started it! hahahahahaha But, my wifey finished it! hahahahahahahahah AGAIN hahahahaha

Originally posted by rozska View Post
        Morning! I hope your weekend is going great! I love your posts, kind of save them up for reading when I have a chance. Your transformation has been truly amazing. Congrats on reversing all that ails you. I wish I could get some people I know to read your journal. I know they'll begin their journey when they're ready. I just have to be patient. Good look to you, and keep on groking!
        Thank you so much Rozska! I know at times it is hard to see those around us having their issues with weight and health and them not being "ready" for change. That is another reason why I work so diligently on being Primal so they can SEE the changes for themselves in the flesh and I have found that it is then when they start to open up to the possibilities of making their own journey to change.

Originally posted by Just4ME View Post
        TFG, Your new pics are AMAZING! YOU are amazing, man! Hope the weekend is enjoyable!
        Thanks Just4Me! This has been such an amazing time and I look forward to the transformations yet to come!!! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend yourself!!
        Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM.
        sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• Originally posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
          Good Mornin' everyone! Well, it is a rainy Sunday morning here in not so sunny Northern California. Could this be it? The change from summer to an ACTUAL winter? LOL Alas, nope..... according to the weather channel today is the only day for rain then it is back to being sunny! LOLOL Strange weather times we live in these days!
          Also loving the northern Cali rain ... but sad to hear that today is the only day for awhile...?

Thanks for all your positive posts. Each day, I look forward to seeing what new thing you have to say or share. You really set the tone for this forum.
          J
          ~ Ex-Herbivore Goes Carnivore: Jazmin's PB Journal ~

Comment

• Originally posted by jazmin View Post
            Also loving the northern Cali rain ... but sad to hear that today is the only day for awhile...?

Thanks for all your positive posts. Each day, I look forward to seeing what new thing you have to say or share. You really set the tone for this forum.
            J

Thanks Jazmin so much!
            sigpic

Comment

• I'll trade you weather. The rain is here to stay in good ol' Oregon.

Comment

• Gotta love Oregon though... can have all 4 seasons in the same day! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

• Unsuperb,
                  Not sure where you are in "Orygun", but it sunny today where I am.

Comment

• Willamette valley, give it ten minutes

Comment

• Just made one of my power smoothies..... even filmed it but the video sucked LOL However, here are the two smoothies that I have made so far for today....

TFG's COLADA POWER SMOOTHIE

1 Large Banana (chopped)
                      1 Large Farm Fresh Whole Egg
                      1/2 Cup Crushed Pineapple (not in heavy syrup) place pineapple in a a tea cloth and squeeze as much juice out as possible and just use the pineapple (meat)
                      1/3 Cup Toasted Non Sweetened Fine Shredded Coconut
                      1 Scoop of your favorite Protein Shake Powder (Neutral Flavor or Vanilla) (Optional)
                      1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
                      Purified Water (use amount needed for desired consistency!)

TFG's ALMOND BUTTER AND BANANA POWER SMOOTHIE

1 Large Banana
                      1 Large Heaping Teaspoon Almond Butter (Preferably fresh)
                      1 Large Farm Fresh Whole Egg
                      1 Splash of Milk
                      2-3 Ice Cubes

TFG's MIXED BERRY & VANILLA POWER SMOOTHIE

1/2 Cup Blueberries
                      1/2 Cup Blackberries
                      1/2 Cup Stawberries
                      1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (or for an extra burst of flavor use real vanilla bean seeds!!)
                      1 Scoop of your favorite Protein Shake Powder (Neutral Flavor or Vanilla) (Optional)

These are flavorful & filling!

Enjoy!

For tonight I think I might make my Pumpkin, Leek & roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup..... maybe add some chicken to it but we will see how that goes! LOL
                      Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 11-07-2010, 03:28 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Now that I have lost the first part of weight (32+ Lbs), I am starting my own 30 Day Toning Challenge! Woot! I can be tracked on my progress here on MDA, Endomondo and Twitter as well as here on Facebook. Will also be doing a lot more videos and LIVE broadcasts! Looking forward to this!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bone_machine
                          Awesome! Best of luck on the next phase of yer journey.
                          +1

those smoothies sound good. Ive never added an egg to mine, Might try that next time
                          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks BoneMachine and MeatMe216!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• the 30 Day Toning Challenge sounds like something I should do. Anyone know of a BB app similar to a pedometer?
                              "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!" - You bet, I stole it!

Date: 9/14/11
                              Current Weight: 151.2
                              Inches: 360.25
                              Body Fat %: 32.7

Comment

• For my Evo.... I use the following Apps for pedometer, distance tracker, etc:

1. Endomondo
                                2. Cardio Trainer Pro

I am sure that both of those apps are available for BB as well. Endomondo also ties in your phone app to online and is a great tracking tool!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X