No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, my hat is off to you ladies, and housewives that do house cleaning all the time.... been prepping the house for the carpet cleaner tomorrow and Spring cleaning in November..... a lot of work! LOL Figure I would do it while the wifey has fun working on one of her projects in her craft room. Note to self, remember what they taught me back in the army.... never volunteer for anything! hahahaha
    sigpic

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Comment

• A glorious day in deed as it is a perfect day to get my grok on!!! Woot! Happy Saturday everyone!
      sigpic

Comment

• Spent most of the day IFing because I couldn't get to my kitchen as our carpets were being cleaned.... now I am ready to eat a whole horse! LOLOL If I can hold out just a little longer, the carpets will be dry and I will be good to go to get back onto the kitchen!!

Going to make a smoothing first thing!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Kudos for helping with the cleaning, TFG.
          If I were your wife, I would be feeling very.....um, grateful right now ;-)

Comment

• hahahahahaha Thank you Kuno!!! hahahahaha I will have to pass that on to her and ask her if she is in the mood to be "grateful" hahahaha OMG that made my day! hahaha
            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Now that I have lost a good amount of fat (although still have more to go), now I am going to shift focus into toning & shaping. Will be setting my goals throughout the weekend and will be kicking it into over drive starting Monday! Heaven help me! hahaha
                sigpic

Comment

• ook, toning and shaping much good. front and side planks recommended for tighten up middle skin mush.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuno1chi View Post
                    Kudos for helping with the cleaning, TFG.
                    If I were your wife, I would be feeling very.....um, grateful right now ;-)
                    This reminds me of something, another reason to LGN:
                    One day as I was talking to my friend on the phone, I walked into the kitchen to find my husband washing the floors, in his birthday suit!
                    I told my friend "I gotta go"
                    I was very...um, grateful
                    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse
                    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Ok, I am about to make house cleaning and LGN a full time job!!! Bring on the gratefulness! hahahahahaha LOLOL My wifey just looked at me and said "dork" when I told her that hahaha.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Tell her, "Kuno says you should be grateful."
                        Sheesh.

Comment

• That worked! She has been very very very grateful! hahahaha I am a VERY VERY VERY appreciative Grok! hahahahah
                          sigpic

Comment

• SWEET.

You owe me, Bro.

Comment

• Hahaha I soooo owe you.... does that mean I have to show you how "grateful" I am? hahahaha
                              sigpic

Comment

• Why won't that kind of incentive work in this household? <grumble>
                                Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
                                http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
                                Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X