Primal Challenge Journal (scru_loose)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 13

B: Glass of Orange juice, apple and omelette with mushroom, garlic, onion and ginger

L: IF

S: pump seeds and cranberries, few assorted nuts

D: 88% lean pork sausage salad

S: assorted nuts and cranberries

WOD: pull up variations and powerballforearm workout (not quite primal, but awesome forearm workout)

Need to chill out on the snacking me thinks

Comment

DAY 14:

B: banana and a 4 egg omelette with garlic, mushroom and onion

L: assorted nuts

D: chicken salad with spinach leaves and chopped celery.

S: assorted nuts

WOD: Pull up variations, powerball spins

Comment

DAY 15

B: Apple, Banana, few assorted nuts

S: Nuts and pumpkin seeds

S: Nuts and seeds

D: 4 Egg Omelette with garlic, ginger, onion and mushroom followed by an organic chicken thigh on the bone

S: When I got back after work at 3:30am I felt i'd truly earnt myself a beer (was A-level results day and my first day behind the bar of an extrenely busy club so as you can imagine -- it was rammed to the hilt!) snacked on a few nuts and then slept for 9 hours

WOD: Pull ups - variations of

Comment

DAY 16

I felt like fasting today as it was about time again so...

B;IF

L:IF

D: 2 egg omelette with garlic, ginger, mushroom and spinach, bowl of salad on the side

S: after work i had very few assorted nuts

WOD: Pull ups, variations

Comment

DAY 17

Found an awesome farmers market today which will now most likely become mine and kane's top choice for shopping.

B: Yeo valley organic apricot yoghurt 450g followed by a 3 egg omelette with mushroom garlic ginger and onion topped with chopped sausages (80% lean).

L:IF

D: brocolli colliflower and baby carrots and a glass of red

S: primal powerball

WOD: pull ups variations

Comment

DAY 18

B: Apple, 3 Egg omelette with garlic, ginger, onion, and mushroom, banana

D: 2 Chicken thighs, mixed veg (brocolli, colliflower and baby carrots) and side salad.

WOD: pull up variations + 20 spiderman pushups

Comment

DAY 19

Right.. Today MIGHT be the last day I can post before the 1st September as i'm off to reading festival for the rest of August.

That said, it is inevitable that I won't be able to maintain my aim of 100% primal challenge dedication at a festival where the only foods conveniently available aren't so primally acceptable.

However, I will be doing my 100% upmost to stay dedicated to the primal lifestyle as I can because i've enjoyed it sooo much more than I expected and mainly because I've done so well. Futhermore i'm now just 9% bodyfat and looking better than ever so of course I don't want to lose that.

B:IF

L: Cajun Chicken salad topped with cheese (the cheese wasn't intentional, we ate out and it didn't state it was topped with cheese on the menu

S: 1/4 of a 450g yeo valley organic probiotic yoghurt and 2 squares of lindts 90% dark choc

D: cajun chicken breast and a mixed side salad

S: I got in and had incredible munchies so am not so proud of the next bit....

2/4 more of my yeo valley organic probiotic yoghurt

the rest of my lindts 90% dark choc bar

banana

didn't get much sleep (cause of all the sugar i guess) but have tried to counter it just now by going for a 10 - 15 minute walk to top village park, tried some sprints (twice) but heel still has a crack in and caused waaaay too much pain (probably made it worse - but hey i'm dedicated) did a few pull ups on the goal posts then walked home.

Today and tomorrow will be my last chance for 100% primal so this is my aim along with a good few bodyweight routines thrown in...

Good luck to everyone on finishing the challenge, it's been great fun and i've learnt a shed load... Almost finished reading the book now too.

Grok on!

Comment

I don't quite know how i'm finding the time to post this morning, but whatever,, here goes, last post for 5 days

B: IF

L: cajun chicken salad

D: 3 egg omelette with garlic, mushroom, red pepper, onion followed by 1/4 yeo valley yoghurt and an apple.

WOD: brisk walk and pull up variations

i'm off to reading fest now and had my last fully possible primal meal this morning which was a 3 egg omelette with red and green peppers, colliflower, 80% sausages, garlic, mushroom and onion. mmmmmm

it's been fun

bye for now

Comment

Working...
                  X