Let's see here, where to start? I stumbled across the Performance Menu website in 2007. I dabbled with IF after reading the information there. I felt wonderful and still do feel great while IF'ing. That got me interested in paleo eating and eventually lead me to MDA. I tend to be hardcore, perfect on my diet and workouts or completely off the wagon. I'm hoping this 30 day challenge will help get me going in the right direction. I plan on taking before and after shots but I won't post them up until the end of this journal. I will post up my beginning stats tomorrow.
1. Make more primal food choices and keep a journal of what I eat here.
2. Start working out again. 3-5 times a week, log those here too.
3. Lose some fat - 10-12lbs.
4. Gain some muscle - not a specific amount just enough to notice in the mirror.
5. Increase my flexibility and cardio ability.
6. Increase my body image (Mines currently low low)
7. Have fun with it, make it 2nd nature not a diet or fad.
That's it guys and gals!!