Learned about MDA/PB from an acquaintance's blog (he happens to be a professional endurance athlete, go figure!). Ordered the PB book immediately, read and re-read many of Mark's posts from the last few years.
Currently: 6'3 300lbs, moderately active.
In less than a month of Primal eating, I've lost almost two inches from my waist, and a total of about 6 pounds.
1. Re-learn the power/Oly lifts.
2. Cut out the Splenda entirely.
3. Eat more leafy greens,along with my broccoli.
4. Get in my daily Walkabout.
5. Get my 12yo son off the computer and play with him.
So far, I've noticed that my moods are way more stable, that after the first few days, I no longer crave sweets, and no longer HAVE TO eat every 3 hours.