No announcement yet.

Primal Challenge Journal (Luvbirds)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last post for today. I went up and picked up the weights....and it felt GREAT! I want to be strong and fit! The only way to get that back is to lift. I'm doing this!

Something else I discovered today, if I want to snack, just reach for fresh veggies! My fridge is full of them, no reason not to eat as much as I want each day. Instead of walking around munched out, just eat! Reach for the veggies instead of nuts and higher carb foods that never leave me feeling satisfied.

I spent time in the sun too. I have a great dinner prepped, Marinated Steaks, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower and sauted onions and mushrooms. A big green salad will round out the meal.

Going to get out with the dog one more time this evening then settle down with my delicious dinner and watch the Ranger Game.

Comment

And so......I messed up again. Not too badly, but I fell off the Primal Dinosaur again. Tomorrow is May 1. I am going to stick to my 30 day challenge for the entire month of May. I hate having to start over, it's so hard for me to kick the carbs each time. I am going to do it this time!

Comment

My game plan for the month is to stay off of the internet until later at night. I am off for this entire month. I need to get my butt up and get out every morning~early. The birds are moving though, so I can bird while I get my first hike of the day in. Going to do weights on Wed/Fri. My quest to get my life cleaned out will be my priority after the work-outs and careful meal planning. One month till I feel better, you can do it!

Comment

Luvbirds keep it up and try not to let the trials of life stop you. If you do not take care of yourself, how can you care for others?

All the best!!!
          BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Comment

Working...
          X