Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-I have 685 MDA Emails!

Hi All-

I posted a comment to the challenge topics on the home page and I forgot to uncheck the box that says "email me when someone replies to this post" Well now I have hundreds of emails in my in-box and although I would love to hear what everyone has to say this is getting a bit out of hand! Can anyone tell me how to turn it off? Thanks in advance!

lol ... that's awesome.

Can't you unsuscribe?

Comment

haha. I saw that little box and thought how crappy it would be to accidentially check it. They should stop sometime soon, or at least slow down. lol. Sorry but i dont know how to uncheck it though...

Comment

That's hilarious. Can you create a message filter so they are automatically sent to another folder, or deleted?

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
        "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

Ha! Sorry you had to deal with the comment explosion. That is pretty funny. I suppose a mass delete is called for, eh? Looks like that comment board is pretty much wrapped up.

Comment

Working...
          X