day 10:

Bf: a bigass salad with beef and strawberries

skipped lunch and hit the gym instead

gym: some intervals and a back-abs workout

D: steak, cucumbers, strawberries, 1/2 apple, 2 nectarines;

a primal pancake with strawberries for desert

day 11 (today):

gymmorning: some cardio to warm up and WOD

Bf: IF (from 1800PM day 10 to about 1400 today- 20h)

L: salad with some meat and berries

D: salad with salmon and some berries in coconut cream

Dark chocolate and red wine

challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Comment

yesterday went for a trek through the local forests with my dog and found some great wild raspberry places! It was rainy yesterday but sunny today- so hope nobody finds the spot before i get there with a bigass bucket

challenge yourself

Comment

Ooh good luck with the raspberries, I found a patch one day near work, and went back the next day and all the ripe berries were picked. I think birds got to them though

Oh and how was the texture of your ice cream?? I made coconut milk and strawberry ice cream last week, with 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract (just those 3 ingredients), and it turned hard as a rock in the freezer. I had to let it basically melt again and put it in individual containers so that they could be microwaved and eaten! It tastes good, it's just very inconvenient. That and I'd never be able to serve it to guests! Did you do anything differently or add any other ingredients?

You are what you eat,
        and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

Eva, I read on another thread that you like knitting. Or you on ravelry.com by any chance? I crochet and am a beginner knitter. Ravelry has a HUGE collection of free patterns, it's a great site.

Comment

Hey maba you are reading my mind today! I am going to start knitting very soon, I've decided I'd like to try it as a hobby. Making baby blankets for shelters and hats for cancer patients (there are charities for both of them!). I'll have to look there too, thank you

You are what you eat,
            and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

@hannahc:

i was lucky enough to get the berries but at the cost of getting totally wet- it started to rain really bad but i didnt give up- and i managed to piss off my dog completely. When we got home he just turned his back to me and didnt notice me all evening- untill i gave him some salmon leftovers I love my primal puppie

The icecream recipe i use :

* 4 cups coconut milk (full fat)

* sweetener of choice

* pinch of salt

* 1 TBSP vanilla extract

* 1/2 vanilla bean, slit lengthwise, and scraped* (optional)

* 3-4 oz pecans or walnuts

and yes, i have to take it out of the freezer about 30 min before serving or ofcourse the microwave would be just as good- i just dont own one

@maba: ill definately check out the site, havent been on there before. I have 2 handicraftmagazined? coming so i mostly take patterns out of them. Im just finishing a wave-patternwraparound sweater for MILs 60th birthday out of bamboo yarn.

challenge yourself

Comment

day12:

cycled to work- 50 km

bf: steak salad and strawberries

will skip lunch and dinner is undecided...

probably either smoked fish with some salad or meat and veggies in the oven.

Sleep was terrible last night. i went to bed around 21.30 but my doggie had a very active night and husbant has a flu so i fell asleep aroun 03.00 and had to get up 06.00. im sooooo tired.

challenge yourself

Comment

Working...
                X