1. Flash a naughty sign to high fructose corn syrup.
2. Ignore sugar.
3. Exercise every day, doing yoga, cross circuit, biking, and swimming.
4. Work on my academic research at least 3 hours a day to get ready for a busy year.
5. Try to write one poem a day.
6. Go down one clothes size.
I've just written these goals tonight, so I only fulfilled goals 1-3. Tomorrow I begin working on 4 and 5 as well, expecting 6 at the end of the month.
Today I had two main meals and two snacks.
Brunch consisted of 3 bacon strips, 1 egg scrambled with coconut-oil sauteed spinach, leeks, and tomatoes on the side, and 2 small cups of black coffee.
I had two teaspoons of sunflower butter and two handfuls of blueberries as a snack in between.
For dinner, I ate a filet of mahi mahi in curry and coconut oil and a medium-size salad with romaine, watercrest, tomatoes, and avocado tossed in olive oil, white wine vinegar and lime dressing.
I snacked later on a handful of blueberries.
My exercise included total conditioning circuit training for an hour and a leisurely walk/jog around a nearby pond for 30 minutes--with a tire throw nonetheless.