SheGlowsPale's Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we want the pics young lady!!
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

• Hope all is going well with you.
      I finally saw Machete. Loved it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys! I suck, I know. Life has just been one huge rollercoaster for me lately. Changing jobs, weird love life, etc. But I'm still going strong..I think in the last month I've had 2 bad mess ups but everything else has been basically 100%..although, I've still been a bit lazy on weight lifting I've been walking like mad though. Atleast 3-4 miles every day (and thats not counting the 8 hours of walking around at work)...I havent weighed myself lately but I think I'm still about the same. This month has just been really hard transition wise for me in a lot of ways. But things have definitely eased up and I plan on going back to updating this way more often again!
        The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheGlowsPale View Post
          I plan on going back to updating this way more often again!
          yay!
          sigpic

Comment

• It's good to see you. I have been wondering where you went. I hope things settle down a bit for you soon. I am looking forward to one of us having a pullup party one day. I haven't made much progress, a little, I am able to do more modified ones but not a real one yet. I have not been doing as much weight training either because of an injury. It sounds like you are doing great with the slow movement.

Comment

• Hi lady
              sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• are you gone?
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                X