No announcement yet.

Primal Challenge Journal Extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations for keeping with PB. My best friend against cravings has been the introduction of saturated fats. Cook your morning omelette with coconut oil (a good teaspoon). That would help I think. Good luck!

Murat

Comment

I second what murat said, when you get the crazy cravings, just have something with good fats. A nice piece of meat or something sauted in coconut oil... You'll be pleasantly surprised. Oddly, I've found that nuts don't have the same effect

Comment

If only I didn't forget to post yesterday! It might have helped out. yesterday was an utter defeat. My eating habits went haywire . Now i'm back on track

day 9:

B: omelete

L: Burger (no bun) and salad

D: left over burger meat and PIZZA (curses!)

S: a bit of ice cream

exercise: break day

I think I'm too strict with my diet so my body retaliates with these cravings. I'll try to ease in a bit.

Day 10:

Food:

S:almonds

L:Spinach and onion omelet (my favorite food!)

S: pine nuts

S: some dark chocolate and smoked salmon

D: Meatloaf (primal recipe)

exercise:

Rock climbed for 3 hours

today was much better. Good idea with the nuts. I ate a bunch and cravings are much easier to deal with!

Day 10:

Comment

Day 11:

Food:

B: spinach omelet

L: almonds and pine nuts

D: Another spinach omelet

Exercise: being lazy (i.e. nothing)

Musing:

I'm starting to lose motivation. I lack the luster I had in the beginning of the challenge. Mentally, it's tough. I'm beginning to feel drained. I'm being overwelmed with all the other stuff I have to do. Also, I think it has to do with the novelty/originality of the diet. I think I might be getting bored with it. Regardless, I need to stay strong and have more discipline. It's not about being flashy...it's about making a commitment and changing it slowly and steadily.

I'm going to make a better effort with sleep. I thought i could run on only 7 hours, but I guess not with all the exercising and dieting I've been doing. My goal for the next week is to sleep 9 hours a day. Hopefully, this will leave me with more energy! keep on keeping on...

Comment

Working...
          X