Primal Challenge Goals:
1) Adhere to 80/20 for food, doing my best to stay as high above 80 as possible.
2) Walk AT LEAST 4 times a week in our park (1.66 mile trail)
3) Run Really Fast session at least once a week.
4) Incorporate Lifting Something Heavy at least once a week.
5) Kick the alarm clock addiction by the end of the month.
6) Practice silk reeling exercises at least 2 times per week.
7) Identify and eliminate/solve at least 3 major sources of stress in my life.
And lastly, as more of a 'PS Goal,' I want to drop from XL shirt size to L, and from the 36/38 range of pants to 34's. I don't include this as a goal for the end of the month because I am not sure that when losing BF and gaining muscle that my body shape will make that possible. I hope to prove myself wrong!