So, I suppose I'll start this off with a description of my goals. Over the next 30 days, I'll attempt the following:
* Follow the PB eating guidelines all month, allowing one cheat meal per week (date night!);
* Walk at least 3 hours per week;
* Do at least 2 high-intensity workouts per week;
* Do a sprint workout at least once per week;
* Maintain my sanity to the very best of my ability as I begin taking all the crazy drugs required for my upcoming IVF procedure!
This seems so very basic as I write it out! I definitely want to lose some weight, but hesitate to state any specific weight goals as I just don't know what effect the IVF drugs are going to have in that department. I figure that sticking to the above goals will probably result in some weight loss. Most importantly, if I can accomplish these goals, I'll feel confident that I'm taking really good care of myself during what promises to be a physically/hormonally challenging month!
I apologize if the IVF stuff is TMI for some folks! We've found that being open on the subject feels *much* better than all the secrecy we previously employed.