I've been transitioning to a primal lifestyle for the past 7 weeks. I'm fairly fit, and my weight is fine. I've been off of sugar, soda and all the really bad stuff for over a year. I wouldn't mind seeing my percentage of body fat go down a little, so I've set some goals for the behaviors that will hopefully lead to results.
Here are my exercise goals:
1. PLAY!!!! (Who knew that would ever be a "goal"?)
2. Get some kind of activity every day when I'm on the road with business.
3. Enjoy gutting and rebuilding the kitchen in the farmhouse.... hey, building shelter is as primal as it gets!
Here are my nutrition goals:
1. Stop cheating on the weekends
2. Make an effort to find and purchase grass fed meat, free range chicken, and/or local eggs
3. Limit my alcohol consumption to a couple of glasses of wine per week
That should to it! Thanks Mark for having this challenge. I'm really looking forward to it!