Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 April 2012: Lunch: two boiled eggs. Water
    11 April 2012: Dinner: BAS and water.

12 April 2012: Bfst: Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries. Coffee.

Best, Chas
    They used to call me No Neck, but now I have one.

Comment

• 12 April 2012: Lunch: two boiled eggs. Some pineapples chunks.
      12 April 2012: Dinner: Subway sandwich water.

13 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee
      13 April 2012: Lunch: cheese slices, couple of meat sticks. Water
      13 April 2012: Dinner: Hamburger, water.

14 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee
      14 April 2012: Lunch: egg omelet, ham, coffee
      14 April 2012: Dinner: Nuther burger, going off the reservation this weekend.

15 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee.

Didnt get to gym on Saturday due to a out of town club meeting. Going back today however, it is really storming again. Hope my roof dont leak. Best, Chas

Comment

• 15 April 2012: Lunch: nothing save a couple of slices of sharp cheddar cheese.
        15 April 2012: Dinner: totally of the charts weekend. Fish n chips and some scotch and wine later. Really bad weekend. Dont know what got into me. Prolly old age and a give a shit attitude I guess. Coming up on 24 months primal now in June. Not much longer now.

Got to gym and walked, used three machines, back extension, sitting rowing and abs machine. 2 sets of 48 reps on each. That is the usual routine. Ill not change it until maybe June. I have an injured shoulder which the rowing machine keeps making sore so Ill not change up anything for a while.

Now off to gym again this morning.

16 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, some greek yogurt.

Later gator...Best, Chas

Comment

• 16 April 2012: Lunch: fast. Water
          16 April 2012: Dinner: A Chipotle burrito. Glass of wine. The week is shot.

The new roof is going on today. The car is trapped in the garage by falling debris and downed rain guttering. 11 guys showed up and Ill have a new roof by tonight. Guttering is another matter. No gym today cuz I cant get outta da house.

17 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, greek yogurt with sliced strawberries.
          17 April 2012: Lunch: two boiled eggs.

Have no idea about dinner. Prolly something out as the reefer is bare. Been a bad diet/exercise week. But these things happen and so we will go along with the flow as someone once said. I will be happy when this is done though.

Best, Chas

Comment

• 17 April 2012: Bad week at Blackrock. Dinner: Mexican tacos, junk, margurita. At least the roof is on. The gutters are going up today-3 hours. Not bad.

18 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee
            18 April 2012:Lunch: two boiled eggs. Water.

Gonna do better for tonights dinner-dont know what yet but cant keep eating out.

Best, Chas

Comment

• 18 April 2012: Dinner: back on track today. Chicken broiled, cucumber, tomato and onion with vinegarette dressing. Water.

19 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, fast
              19 April 2012: Lunch: Cottage Cheese, water, maybe some sliced green onions tossed into the mix.

Dunno abt dinner yet but have to go out to the gym now. Notes after.

Best, Chas

Comment

• 19 April 2012: Dinner: two netflix movies and a cup of homemade split pea soup. Water.

20 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, fast.
                20 April 2012: Lunch" Two boiled eggs, cup of cottage cheese and some pineapple chunks. Water.

Best, Chas

Comment

• 20 April 2012: Dinner: Road Trip to College Station to visit with son and attend Aggie Muster. Grabbed a sandwich fomr the roadside gas stop....then later went to Luigi's Italian late on Friday evening. NIce dinner, nice visit with kiddo. Steak, grilled veggies, couple of glasses of vino. Wunnerbar.

21 April 2012: Bfst: two boiled eggs, two cups of coffee.
                  21 April 2012: Sort of a lunch/dinner combo. Sons Squadron 18 banquet. Pasta, salad, roll, paper plates!
                  21 April 2012: Dinner: Nada ...fasted.

22 April 2012: Bfst: Dennys senior omelet, hashbrowns, no bread. Coffee
                  22 April 2012: Lunch: Fast.

Best, Chas

Comment

• 22 April 2012: Dinner: two hamburgers....to tired to make much of a dinner. Water.

23 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, fast.
                    23 April 2012: Lunch: greek yogurt with frozen blueberries, water.
                    23 April 2012: Dinner: leftover ziti with meat sauce. Ugh...I hate to let food go to waste.....this from sons banquest on Saturday ...we brought it back form A&M in a cooler.

24 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee....off to Jury Duty. Fast.
                    24 April 2012: Lunch: green salad at jury cafeteria. Water.
                    24 April 2012: Dinner: home at 6 PM yuck! Subway sandwich with bottle of water.

25 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee.

With Jury Service out of the way for a couple more years I can work on food again today. Dont have any ideas yet but the day is still young. C U L8ter. Best, Chas

Comment

• 25 April 2012: Lunch: some lunch meat, water.
                      25 April 2012: Dinner: THis has to be the nastiest dinner in two years. I bought one of those dinner for 2 thingys in a bag that you microwave. It had seafood in it and some rice. It was horrible. Drank some water to flush it down.....two bottles of water.

26 April 2012: Bst: Coffee.
                      26 April 2012: Lunch: cup of cottage cheese with a bottle of water.

Dunno abt dinner yet. Maybe some chicken if I can get it thawed fast enough.

Best, Chas

Comment

• 26 April 2012: Dinner: ground turkey pattie grilled (X2) green beans. Water.

27 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, fast.
                        27 April 2012: Lunch: outta food. gotta go to store now. Ate three flour tortillas with melted cheese and hot sauce. Mi bad? Water.

Dunno about dinner today. Gotta go shopping. Off to gym (at least) to get svelte. Best, Chas

Comment

• 27 April 2012: Surrendered to take away food. Chinese...spicy beef with vegetables. Water

28 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, fast.
                          28 April 2012:Lunch: Fast.
                          28 April 2012: Dinner: 39th anniversary, took Mom out to a movie (5 year engagement) and Mexican Food. Way plenty Margaritas too.

29 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee, two fried eggs, bacon.
                          29 April 2012: Lunch: Fast. Water.
                          29 April 2012: Dinner: 3 beef brats boiled with mustard and onion. White wine.

30 April 2012: Bfst: Coffee.
                          30 April 2012: Lunch: Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries. Water.

Dunno about dinner tonight. Wife is gg out to choir practice and most likely will eat on the fly. News after I suspect.

Best, Chas

Comment

• 30 April 2012: Dinner: Subway sandwich. Wife out and no time to prepare something. Water.

1 May 2012: Bfst: Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries. Coffee.

Best, Chas

Comment

• July 5th 2012
                              Im not sure if I am back or not. After almost tow years of posting, I took some time off. I was not losing weight, cheating a lot and drinking wine and booze evenings. I had restarted salt and generally being a bad boy. I needed some tim e to rest, recreate and reset. Whilst away, I began doing more at the YMCA. Instead of just walking for 30 minutes and driving to the "Y" I began mixing in a little gentle jogging. Now, after about three weeks of adding in jogging I am gently jogging around five laps mixed with the 30 minute walk. Later, recently in fact, I began biking to the "Y". This almost killed me. The trip home is mostly into prevailing winds and following a 45-50 minute workout ( I use two machines for 96 reps each), Im not in tip top readiness for a bike trip into the wind. However, I make it each day. Granny gears and all. The time away was used mainly to try to decide if I was willing to quit my wine drinking. I can give up salt just fine but I do like my wine. Problem is it gives me bronchial distress if I drink it and then try to exercise. It may be the sulphates that are used in wine production (bottling?). Anyway I needed to time to ponder all of this whilst doing some travel etc. Sulphates aside, my bod might be yakkin at me again-hello?

So here I am. I pondered this post for a couple of days since I tend to be anal about posting things. There doesnt seem to be a maybe gear in posting for me: its all or nothing. We will see what happens. Best to you all, regardless.

Best, Chas

Comment

• July 6th 2012

Trying to get back into the swing of things. I ate my way through all the leftover junk food betweek today adn last evening. IM retired on social security so I tend not to waste unspoiled food stuffs. Once that is gone I should be good to go again. Rode up to the post office and mailed my Netflix back on the bike this AM. Then off to YMCA to do do daily abolitions. That all done then back home via bike and a cold bottle of water. The bike ride didnt kill me today. I must be aclimating to it. It was, however, 94 F when I was out biking. Ran/walked for 30 minutes and 98 reps on 2 different machines at a nice heavy resistance (94 lbs/65 lbs). My number one son is off to Field Training for Air Force ROTC in a few days so food purchasing and eating should return to normal. Having a kid home just distorts all of our careful planning. More manana, best, Chas

Comment

Working...
                                X