No announcement yet.

Primal Challenge Journal (jalense)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe, sure, blood sugar can go up frm a whiff. Good for you for resisting all the temptations and I'm sure your mood is a result of that.

Comment

Day 17

Sleep: Just okay, heatwave is keeping me up.

B-2 scrambled eggs and sliced smoked pork loin.

L-Not hungry, just had 8 almonds, a bit of comté cheese and a plum.

D-Two homemade sausages, 1 cup vegetable curry. 1 cup gazpacho. 1 medium sliced tomato. Two squares 85% chocolate.

Mood: Good.

Physical Activity: None.

Comment

Day 18

Sleep: Bad, heatwave kept me up until 3am. Argh.

B-L-Not hungry, so had a late breakfast or an early lunch, whatever you want to call it. 1 cup vegetable curry. Sliced tomato. 1.5 lamb chops. 1 sq 85% chocolate.

D-3 slices coconut and seed bread. 2 scrambled eggs. Sliced tomato. 1 tsp almond butter.

Mood: Excellent.

Physical Activity: None.

Comment

Day 19

Sleep: Heat is still here. And the mosquitoes. So hard to sleep.

B-2 scrambled eggs. 1/2 onion. A few slices smoked pork loin.

L-A couple of plums, a small bit of comté cheese, and about 8 almonds.

D-A cup of vegetable curry. 1 herb and tomato pork sausage. About 10 raspberries.

Mood: very good.

Physical Activity: 45 minutes gardening.

Comment

Day 20

Sleep: Little cooler. Slept a good eight hours.

B-none.

L-Salad with vinaigrette. A thick slice of ham. .5 a giant tomato. Sq of 85% dark chocolate.

D-1.5 stuffed tomato: stuffing was pork sausage, basil and the inside of the tomato. My friend made waffles for desert. I sniffed but did not partake. They sure looked good though.

Mood: Headache all day, so crummy mood. Had to take a couple of advil twice.

Physical Activity: the equivalent of about 1.5 hours of walking throughout the day as we went antiquing.

Comment

Day 21

Sleep: Just fine.

B-skipped.

L-The most wonderful prime rib grilled on the barbecue. Salad with vinaigrette and cukes and tomatoes with greek yogurt sauce, homemade with garlic, basil, olive oil.

D-Salad with vinaigrette. A thick slice of ham. Salad with greek yogurt sauce. Sq of 85% dark chocolate.

Physical Activity: 6 hours of heaving cleaning.

Comment

Day 22

Sleep: Woke up feeling rested.

B and L: None. 24 hour fast as of dinner last night.

D: Well it started out being "French Toast" from the leftover coconut bread I had. To be honest, it tasted nasty. So only had one slice. Sad to say I threw the rest in the trash. With the coconut bread still left over. I guess I am just going to have to live without any bread substitutes. So had a scrambled egg and some fried smoked pork loin instead with a couple squares of 85% chocolate.

Mood: Smashing.

Physical Activity: the downside so far of the challenge is that I have not been diligent about the exercise. Nothing today. Today is another day.

Comment

Day 23

Sleep: Not the greatest.

B-skipped.

L-2 eggs scrambled with some breakfast style sausage with onions. Salad, no dressing.

D-Left over prime rib. 1 egg scrambled. Sq of 85% dark chocolate.

Physical Activity: none.

Note: Drank two espresso coffees (caffeinated-big mistake)

Comment

Day 24

Sleep: Horrible, the coffee kept me up until 3 in the morning.

B and L: None. 24 hour fast as of dinner last night.

D: 3 scrambled eggs with breakfast style sausage mixed in. Sq of 85% dark chocolate.

Mood: Eggcellent.

Physical Activity: none.

Comment

Working...
                    X