I've been eating paleo since January 2009 but it's an on/off kind of thing. I enjoy the benefits it clearly brings and the quality it adds to my life but I find it hard to keep it straight in company. I feel I would have to justify my eating habits. But that's it: from now on I do what feels good for myself. Here are my goals:
- stick to the primal eating plan except for two meals a week or 1h before/after a strenous exercise.
- incorporate at least 2 strength sessions a week.
- increase leg strength by 10kg at 20 reps.
- get an average of 8h of sleep per day.
- drop 2kg of weight.
- avoid stress but advance.