I was first introduced to the idea of the primal lifestyle about 3 months ago (Thanks Eric B!). I like what I read, it really made sense, and so I've been trying to stick with it as best as possible since then. This 30 day challenge is just what I need to really get myself on track with everything that I've learned thus far and to keep myself motivated. I just moved to AZ about two months ago and have been doing as much outdoor adventuring as possible (with my vibram five fingers of course). Hope to keep track of all that with this journal too.
Current stats: 5'4", 114lb, BMI: 19.6
- Sprint routines at least twice a week
- Start strength training at the gym 2-3 times a week
- 10-15 pull-ups every morning before going to work
- Eliminate bread and processed carbs from my diet completely (or to the best of my ability)
- Continue to snack on nuts, however, stop adding raisins and cranberries to my nut mix...
- Do something outdoors (kayak, bike, hike, climb) at least once a week
B: Two eggs with 2.5oz of pork chorizo (with 1/2tbsp of coconut oil)
S: Handful of fresh raspberries
L: Grilled chicken breast and a peach
S: Nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts)
D: Grilled top sirloin with assorted steamed veggies