No announcement yet.

Help wanted from meatheads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out a guy called elliot hulse on youtube. He gives sound advice and programmes based on extensive personal experience and research

Comment

I'm so advanced that I follow Ending Strength.

Comment

Stay paleo. Eat more. Lift heavy stuff. Do sprints instead of long distance.

Wanna look like a sprinter or a marathoner?

Comment

Thank you all. I have been reading SS and lifting lots of heavy shit. Squats, deadlifts, pull ups. I have added a few extra meals and temporarily waving goodbye to my abdominal muscles. It's way easier than running 40 miles a week.
          Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
          www.primaljoy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MaceyUK View Post
            It's way easier than running 40 miles a week.
            Won't be for long, but the pain will be acute rather than chronic. Enjoy and good luck.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
              I'm so advanced that I follow Ending Strength.
              You sound like a wise guy Mr. Anthony! Hmm, “Ending Strength” could be a nice title for a new bestselling book about weightlifting – or perhaps “Jumping off the Strength bandwagon” - or something similar to that…
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by MaceyUK View Post
                I may go for 6 eggs
                Yeah, or a dozen.........

Comment

Working...
                X