No announcement yet.

Gomad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is eating more calories for muscle growth "broscience"? It works.

If you're a skinny young male, especially the "I just can't put on mass because I'm a hard gainer" type (you know who you are), lift heavy and do GOMAD. Do it for a few months. If your strength and size have not improved massively, see a doctor because you have a health disorder.

By the way, who does 3 gallons a day? That's like 300lb powerlifter type of diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
      Well if you're going to do it the primal way, wouldn't it be raw milk? In that case it wouldn't be "cheap" at all. I pay at least $6/gallon here. That's would be nearly $40 week or $160 per month. Yikes!

Crazy broscience.
      Even at $6 or $10 a gallon, its still pretty much the best bang for your buck out there. Perfect balance of protein/fat/carbs

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
        Even at $6 or $10 a gallon, its still pretty much the best bang for your buck out there. Perfect balance of protein/fat/carbs
        Absolutely agree. IGF-1 too. I've had a lot of success adding muscle mass eating clean Primal with some supplementary milk. Milk works better than steroids for a novice lifter, without the unpleasant side effects. It might make you poop a lot though.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          Milk works better than steroids for a novice lifter, without the unpleasant side effects.
          That's the theory I've heard with TOREAD as well (Ton of Raw Eggs a Day)...that it almost becomes a hormone boost thing.

Comment

Milk works better than steroids for a novice lifter, without the unpleasant side effects. It might make you poop a lot though.
            No, steroids work better than anything else, including milk, for building of lean muscle tissue, even without lifting! Milk is still good though, and the combination of milk and eggs excellent...
            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
              No, steroids work better than anything else, including milk, for building of lean muscle tissue, even without lifting! Milk is still good though, and the combination of milk and eggs excellent...
              I've never tried the juice, but as an official internet-Rippetoe-nutswinger, it is my duty to disagree and tell you that milk makes baby mammals grow, and that you, sir, are a baby mammal.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I've never tried the juice, but as an official internet-Rippetoe-nutswinger, it is my duty to disagree and tell you that milk makes baby mammals grow, and that you, sir, are a baby mammal.
                I am not a fan of steroids myself, but scientific studies shows clearly that people grow more muscle on them even without any training at all, compared to people that do resitance training only and without steroids, so you are wrong as usual...
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Not necessarily. There would have to be a GOMAD group for the study to prove what you say it proves. But I digress.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                  X