Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Dash

Is anyone else doing this?

I'm signed up for the second day, 5pm wave of the Texas run.. I'll def. post up pictures. If you don't know what im talking about heres a linky

http://www.warriordash.com/register2010_texas.php

Some of my friends in other states did it, good luck!
    sigpic
    In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

I'm signed up here in Colorado in August. Quite a few friends have also signed up.

We're making an overnight trip to the mountains out of it.
      Never, never, never quit! -- Winston Churchill

Comment

That looks badass, Jstrick! Definitely post pics. Maybe if I'm not in such terrible shape next year I'll give it a go.

Comment

Haha yah, this year is going to be tough, haven't been able to devote as much sprinting time that i wanted to.. still a few weeks though.

I like to make things as difficult as possible.

p.s. Shine i will hold you to that

Comment

Supposed to be awesome, I was going to do the one in Illinois but have a wedding instead (not mine).

Comment

That looks like a blast. I'll definitely sign up if one comes to my area.

Comment

It seems that there is some error about this sitehttp://www.walkingmbts.com

Comment

I am signed up for the NorthEast run in September. Can't Wait!

Comment

That looks pretty cool. I'm doing thishttp://toughmudder.com/events/tri-state/ in November and came here to look for training tips.

Comment

anyone doing the warrior dash in NY in september?? There's also Run-A-Muck in Harriman Park, NY on June 19th...anyone interested? lol we could be the primal team, dressed in caveman outfits

Comment

We should give promoting to this site...Because there are many details available here so I hope you will give importance to this in future time.........

Comment

I believe I am going to be doing the Mid-Atlantic one in the fall. It looks like a blast.

Comment

I recently saw the website for Warrior Dash. It looks like FUN! I might sign up for the Northwest race. Any other PBers gonna be there?

Comment

I'm planning on going to the Northwest one as well. Even though it means an 8 or 9 hour drive. Any PBers there should definitely get together and get some pics. I dunno about a costume yet. I think as far as I've thought is a Grok On! T shirt. This should be a blast and a half... running, mud, climbing, and beer!
                              Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. - Fortune cookie that changed my life

Comment

Working...
                              X