Meal frequency ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast- cup of coffee
    snack- celery and carrot sticks (4" each- 4 pcs. total)
    Lunch- 3oz. beef or chicken broth
    snack- 5 almonds-one small apple
    water and coconut water in moderation
    Dinner- decent PB meal w/ 4-6oz protien, 10oz vegie, 4oz yogurt or sourkraut
    2oz espresso 1oz Baily's Irish Cream then walk the dogs 1-3 miles.
    Last edited by Privateer; 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Privateer View Post
      Breakfast- cup of coffee
      How do you live on this?!?!??!

Comment

Before finding PB, I had stopped running the 100 miles/month for marathon training so I had already stopped eating large portions and had eliminated breakfast most of the time and ate small portions for lunch and dinner. Personally, I think my stomach shrinks under these conditions, but that is just my opinion. The note above is to knock off pounds quickly. I will modify it when I get there. I am facinated by the height / weight charts and the weights considered correct. According to them and my 6'1" height, I need to go from 180 (w/o clothes) to around 165-170! That is what I weighed in college many years ago! Honestly, I am doing very well on this so far, but please notice that I am a beginner and made this up as it seems to fit me. No reason it should be followed by others.

Comment

Small, frequent meals never worked for me. I would feel hungry constantly, sluggish, and foggy as well.
          I do better with big meals, once or twice a day. My energy is better with this setup, and I don't have to hassle with food all day.
          Plus, I'm not in a constant state of digestion, so all of my energy is available for other things, like work and exercise, ect... and my weight stays stable.
          To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Privateer View Post
            Breakfast- cup of coffee
            Privateer - the whole reason for going paleo/primal is so that you don't have to fret the details like this. EAT MORE.

Comment

BF - 6 slices of bacon, 3 whole eggs, and Coffee
              L - couple handfuls of arugula with fruit and nuts...piece of meat
              PreWO - Protein Shake
              PostWO - Protein Shake
              D - couple handfuls of arugula with fruit and nuts...piece of meat

usually how my day goes
              Primal (2013)
              Locavore (locally grown foods when possible)
              Training consists of Muay Thai, BJJ, weight training, and mountain biking

Would like to be in good shape by my 36th Birthday (07-07-2013)

Comment

Working...
              X