No announcement yet.

Running music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have middle DDs teeny weeny little itsy bitsy ipodi thing, and its got about 1000 songs on it. I love the bon jovi ones, but most of them are ok. pretty much anything with a beat. I wouldn't know how to change them thou, to techanickal for me !!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

it took me a while to suss out how to work mine. it is still one of my more fave bits of technology. hell dangerous on my roads tho as they are so narrow you really need to be able to work out what is behind you. aerosmith are good 80s/90s music to run to as well. i used to like my old gym which had music tv as it gave me loads of idea of things i would never normally even think to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpsPwn_387 View Post
        I listen to epic movie soundtracks on pandora. Soundtracks from Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, Last of the Mohicans, Batman trilogy, etc...

Makes me feel unstoppable.
        Last of the Mohicans- Promentory on repeat
        "Go For Broke"
        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
        Small Kine-168/9%
        Now- 200/8%
        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

For jogging, my favorite right now is Rude Mood by Stevie Ray Vaughan. My teenage daughter said "It sounds like what they play when rednecks are chasing each other around in a cornfield."
          As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

Comment

HAH I had to google that, and it does.
            "Go For Broke"
            Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
            Small Kine-168/9%
            Now- 200/8%
            Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifla View Post
              For jogging, my favorite right now is Rude Mood by Stevie Ray Vaughan. My teenage daughter said "It sounds like what they play when rednecks are chasing each other around in a cornfield."
              Love it

Audioslave: Audioslave is what I listened to last time I went for a run.
              Like the idea of the epic movie soundtracks though... must dig out my collection
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Working...
              X