Testosterone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone

My friend has been cycling testosterone pills for the last couple of months. I've looked into doing the same on a trail basis. Does anyone have any advice as far as testosterone enhancment goes? Either with pills or naturally?

Thx.

Hurt someone. It raises testosterone.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Pretty sure lifting heavy and getting plenty of red meat covers it. I can't remember where I read that, though...so I guess I'm useless. Hang on:

nutrition - Does eating meat increase testosterone levels? - Skeptics

There's a lot of info flying around out there. Take an hour and dig a bit. Red meat and eggs look pretty solid.
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

You are talking about legal TRT right? Or are you talking about those testosterone precursor supplements you can buy over at supplement/nutrition shops?

From my understanding taking testosterone straight up is usually by injection or topical gels like AndroGel. I think the gel is the easiest way. Not sure about pills thats why I am wondering if you are actually talking about those precursor supplements.

Im guessing you want to do this for the sake of training and building muscle? If you are young, I'd say don't bother and just do everything - eat, train, sleep right. If you are older (>55), consult your doctor, get your testosterone levels tested and perhaps it is indeed a good idea. It would certainly benefit the healing/recovering process.

Comment

I would advocate against testosterone drugs or injections/jels. Once you start doing this you need to take it for the rest of your life as your body down produces it itself. (as per Robb Wolf)
          ad astra per aspera

Comment

I read eating oysters(and no I don't mean regular oysters) is a huge boost in testosterone
            Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
            Before and after pics
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
            Primal Sucess Story
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
            Primal Journal
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

Comment

if your into supplements I know USP labs just came out with a product called test powder..supposed to be really good. But depending on your age if your in your 20's your test levels are extremely high and there isnt really a need to supplement test in your diet..just eat well and you will see amazing results
              Started Primal November 20, 2011
              Slipped from Christmas-New Years
              January 2, 2012 until Death= 100% Primal/Paleo

Start Weight-210
              Goal Weight-Skinny with a 6 pack and lean all around

Journal.... http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread44612.html

Comment

I will be 70 in February. I don't have any lab tests but I am sure my testosterone has skyrocketed from being about 80% primal, including some sprints and weights. (But not a lot.)
                Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Try zma, its sinc and magnesium which helps deep sleep therefore increasing test and growth hormone I believe. Other than that eat well and remember that doing large muscle group exercises (especially legs) increase production as well.

Comment

Pretty sex is both primal and T boosting =)
                    "Go For Broke"
                    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                    Small Kine-168/9%
                    Now- 200/8%
                    Goal- 210/6%

Comment

In what way does pretty sex differ from regular sex?
                      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

WTF?! I think it was supposed to say "pretty sure, sex..." ooops
                        "Go For Broke"
                        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                        Small Kine-168/9%
                        Now- 200/8%
                        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                          WTF?! I think it was supposed to say "pretty sure, sex..." ooops
                          Okay then, I thought you were refering to teen lesbian sex. "Teen" of course meaning "legal age teen". Or a really mature 15 year old (KIDDING!).

Comment

Testosterone pills don't exist.

Testosterone exists in several forms, injections (cypionate, enanthate, undecanoathe...), gels with different dosing, even transdermal patches. But all of this is regulated my medical control (even if it's quite easy to buy it on the internet but it's called illegally taking anabolic steroids).
                            Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
                            (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

High intensity interval training and heavy lifting combined with a Paleo diet definitely increase testosterone and HGH - based on my personal experience.
                              Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Working...
                              X