No announcement yet.

Testosterone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes you think you need more testosterone?

Comment

2 questions. What makes you think your T is low? Why would you eat paleo and then screw it up with exogenous hormones?

Comment

The best way to boost your testosterone naturally, if you are above the age of forthy, is to find a beatiful girlfriend half your age...
        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Last thing I need is more testosterone, I already have enough problems now with my sex drive being in overdrive. +1 for the getting a girlfriend half your age, it works, ummmm, so I've been told.
          Randal
          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Zinc raises free testosterone. Take it with a meal. Of red meats since they have high amouts.

Comment

Zinc raises free testosterone. Take it with a meal. Or red meats since they have high amounts.

Anything with high amounts of zinc will raise testosterone levels.

Comment

To the OP - why do you want to play with hormones? have you tested low, or are you going for the "more T = more muscle" tack?

Comment

Any 114 year olds out there who want to raise their testosterone with a girlfriend half their age?
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

JoanieL - I like your style.

Sounds to me like any man that ties into you should be more worried about dehydration than T...

... as it should be.
                    Last edited by Dr Furst Dunaharm; 11-18-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Dr. D. I like me some older gentlemen.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        Any 114 year olds out there who want to raise their testosterone with a girlfriend half their age?
                        So you want to date a teenager?
                        "Go For Broke"
                        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                        Small Kine-168/9%
                        Now- 200/8%
                        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                          So you want to date a teenager?
                          You don't count as a fourteen-year-old if there is another number before the 14! xD

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                            The best way to boost your testosterone naturally, if you are above the age of forthy, is to find a beatiful girlfriend half your age...
                            EXCELLENT advice!

Comment

Check out Ben Greenfield's blog. He's had a couple articles on it recently about this topic. (Disclaimer: I wrote one of them - having naturally turned my T around from far below average to above normal range in 1.5 yrs). The article focuses on 10 things you can do while still training hard and still drastically enhance/improve your hormonal balance.

Comment

Being a natural athlete I've always sought to find more ways to increase testosterone levels naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X