Your Favortie In Season Fruits & Vegetables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favortie In Season Fruits & Vegetables

Now that we are firmly entrenched in summer a lot of vegetables and especially fruits are super cheap and plentiful.

Blueberry season ended not too long ago here. We have a bush in our backyard. Now locally grown watermelons, cherries, and plums are super cheap and plentiful.

What are some of your favorites?
    "All I ask of food is that it doesn't harm me." ~Michael Palin

I think you hit the nail on the head...anything that is in season.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Comment

wild blueberries, redcurrants, gooseberries, field cucumbers
      it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

at just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up

Comment

Ever make ratatouille? Eggplant, zucchini, pepper, onion, tomato... it's summer in a pot!

Comment

i like blueberries, and strawberries and cherries are like happy drugs for me. but, in my opinion, nothing beats an apple right off the tree in early fall.
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Fresh figs are probably my favorite seasonal produce. I really like blueberries too.

Comment

stone fruits kick ass, but... can a make a dirty rotten confession?

i need my apples and bananas at all times! yes, i buy them in every month. and i love them. and i'm sorry.

Comment

Watermelon! By far. But, summer in Miami means Avocado too so, they're a close second.

Comment

Working...
                X