Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much butter is too much butter???

Is there such a thing??

I love butter.. like 4/5 table spoons a day.. is that normal?? i dont have it every day but i go on butter binges!!
    Before i got health conscious I eat truck loads of toast with Butter and my mother always said..that butter will kill you..little did she know it was the toast. so id eat butter in secret... NOW- the gloves are off..

..so i ask- is there such a thing as too much butter?? (for athletes!!- Im a tri guy that does roughly 20 hours a week)

A bullet proof coffee can keep me going for a Loonngg time..

I do at least that much daily. Who knows? I like it, and hate that I missed out on it all these years because of the low-fat craziness.

Comment

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfjkbtNrHj1qb25dg.jpg

that pic says it all
      I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

and this pic is a P.S.

BETA: Butter Is Everything! - Cheezburger
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Love both pictures.
          If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

When you go, "Meh, I don't want any more butter today."
            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

in other words, never gonna happen
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

The only time I have the kerrygold butter is with my BPC in the morning (2 TBS).
                Other than that, I cook with Coconut Oil.
                Primal (2013)
                Locavore (locally grown foods when possible)
                Training consists of Muay Thai, BJJ, weight training, and mountain biking

Would like to be in good shape by my 36th Birthday (07-07-2013)

Comment

Working...
                X