• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bruce- you're actually going to be the placekicker

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
      bruce- you're actually going to be the placekicker
      Ha, ha, ha! Good one! So, you're saying I'm not even going to be a real football player? Can I still hang with you guys?

bruce b.

Comment

What are you talking about? I'm just a hooligan in the stands.

Less off topic, I remember reading that Europeans were generally pretty impressed with the physical stature and health of some of the hunter gatherer Native Americans that they encountered. So a more Primal lifestyle might not be a hinderance to getting a really impressive body.

But along those lines, Jokaman- is it SIZE you want, or STRENGTH? The two not being mutually exclusive of course. (And neither is size, and speed. I know some fat dudes who are waaaaaaaay faster than nearly anyone they meet.)

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          (And neither is size, and speed. I know some fat dudes who are waaaaaaaay faster than nearly anyone they meet.)
          Truth. I saw a National Geographic thing on Sumo wrestlers and the (then) top Sumo wrestler or Yokozuna by the name of Asashoryu was doing sprints on the beach against a non-wrestler but equally "big" guy and there was no comparison, not only was Asashoryu much faster, he also didn't seem to be tired at all. The point here is that he was a fast, strong, "fat" man. However, their diet is far from primal, huge beefy soups (with noodles) and they always wash it down with beer and nap afterwards...

... hey, might have to give that a go sometime..
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Duuuuuuuuude, Sumo is NUTS!!! Like Cuckoo Banannas Nuts!

Their basic training is to just to body weight squats (like Hindu Squats) for like 8 HOURS!

I've had the soup they live on, it's a THICK stew of rice, rice cakes, seafood of many multiple varietes, seaweed, more rice, beef LOL You get the picture. And they only eat it once a day O_o Or atleast that's what I remember reading...

And I wanted to fall asleep after that stew too, and I only had the "civilian sized" portion at a restaurant.

Comment

Working...
            X