No announcement yet.

5k prep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best piece of advice I can give you.... Don't take everything dado posts here so seriously. Sharpen up your humor/sarcasm detection skills.

Have fun. Don't get so caught up in the emotion of the event you kill yourself in the first mile. Run your own race. It's only 30 minutes or so. Like others have said, you don't need to do anything special. Rituals are good for mental focus (getting clothes together the night before, favorite pair of socks or t-shirt, special meal) but not really necessary.
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Comment

(I personally find Grok kinda cute.) I also have a blog with a general ancestral health theme . For web design, including blogs, see my web page

Comment

Originally posted by VeloCity.X View Post
        Best piece of advice I can give you.... Don't take everything dado posts here so seriously. Sharpen up your humor/sarcasm detection skills.
        Haha - still a bit new here, and generally I'm not that uptight. Up and ready to roll this morning!

Comment

Clocked a 27:45. Looking forward to the next one - hoping to be a bit lighter by then though. 290+ is not a good 5k weight.

Comment

Working...
          X