Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Hour Body?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    He tells you how to get a woman off in 15 minutes. Pretty useful right??

    Comment


    • #17
      I tried the pillow thing last night and it worked, woohoo!
      ____________________________________________
      Behind every successful person...lies a pack of haters
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by cmw45 View Post
        He tells you how to get a woman off in 15 minutes. Pretty useful right??
        LOL
        Care to elaborate?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Enamel View Post
          LOL
          Care to elaborate?
          Then you have enough time to catch the game.
          A steak a day keeps the doctor away

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
            I enjoyed the book, I've implemented his kettlebell workout, so far with amazing results.

            Sure, it's not for everyone and everything in it is not for me, but if you're willing to read it as it's intended to be read, as a 'choose your own adventure' book, then it can be quite interesting.

            But then I read a book every two days, so I don't put hours of thought into book purchases and consider it a success if it holds my interest for the time it takes to read it
            Did you know his next door neighbor as a kid was the dude who wrote all of the "choose your own adventure" books. Some of the characters in the books are named after he and his brother. The author let the kids read them to test them out and actually solicited their feedback before sending the final draft to the publishers.

            Comment


            • #21
              If it takes her longer than 15 min, you're doing something wrong.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by arthurb999 View Post
                If it takes her longer than 15 min, you're doing something wrong.
                Some women just take longer to climax, though. I can get off in less than 5 if things are going well, LOL. I'm just curious as to what this book's secret is, even though I don't think I need it.
                Sounds like a fun book, it's just too expensive atm to give into my curiosity.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Enamel View Post
                  Some women just take longer to climax, though. I can get off in less than 5 if things are going well, LOL. I'm just curious as to what this book's secret is, even though I don't think I need it.
                  Sounds like a fun book, it's just too expensive atm to give into my curiosity.
                  Here is the secret:
                  a) Let your partner know that you are about to fiddle with her for 15 minutes.
                  b) Fiddle with her. (The c-spot)

                  And also, if doing missionary, change the angle a bit to hit things differently. Basically what every man that have had sex more than a couple of times should know. I'm glad I didn't pay for the book. The author could've condensed it into 30 pages of actual "useful" information. Also, the website (and the title of the book) is highly misleading; you're not going to turn into some badass superhuman beast that'll pull off incredible feats by only reading this book.
                  Last edited by milehigh; 02-01-2011, 03:18 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by milehigh View Post
                    the website (and the title of the book) is highly misleading; you're not going to turn into some badass superhuman beast that'll pull off incredible feats by only reading this book.
                    Did you think That's what would happen to you milehigh, that when you got to the end of the book you would be transformed? I doubt it...
                    I got some great ideas on different exercises I can do to help with my back pain, a few new moves to try with the man, how to make a 10$ish kettlebell, and all of it will require a fair amount of work on my part, what's cool is there's probably a little something everyone can take away, as an "i never knew/tried that" and most of his training moves are quick...as for effective? Only time will tell, I am my own guinnea pig.
                    ____________________________________________
                    Behind every successful person...lies a pack of haters
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Did you think That's what would happen to you milehigh, that when you got to the end of the book you would be transformed? I doubt it...
                      I got some great ideas on different exercises I can do to help with my back pain, a few new moves to try with the man, how to make a 10$ish kettlebell, and all of it will require a fair amount of work on my part, what's cool is there's probably a little something everyone can take away, as an "i never knew/tried that" and most of his training moves are quick...as for effective? Only time will tell, I am my own guinnea pig.
                      I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I was merely saying that the book is misleading, which it is. I knew it was a bunch of BS after reading the first few pages. It's just too bad everyone is going to think they will be superhuman this time next year because they read some watered out information that's also available for free if you've heard about a company called Google.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I have been mildly interested in the book, but only because people keep talking about it. I watched Ferriss' TED talk, and thought: " Wow, what a douche-bag!" looked at his blog; same thing. I read up on what was supposed to be in the book, and thought it would be worth a look.

                        I saw it in the book store in A Concourse in Atlanta, and the book is the Largest book on the rack. I mean, what a blatant, douche-baggy, self promotion thing to do! I seriously don't ever want to pay any money for any of his products. Besides, all the best info is being blogged about anyway. Self improvement isn't masturbation; self promotion is.

                        I hate guys like that.
                        Every Day is a New Adventure

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Lol!
                          ____________________________________________
                          Behind every successful person...lies a pack of haters
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            This is definitely worth a read:

                            From Charlie Nader at Bygone Bureau, a wonderful pantsing of Tim Ferriss andhis self-help nonsense.

                            Congratulations! The fact that you're reading this book means you're on your way to achieving your WILDEST DREAMS. You want to be a dentist? I'm going to make it happen. And guess what? It only takes four hours. Let me repeat that: in four hours, you will be a dentist. Take a deep breath and get ready for the ride of your life. Welcome to the 4-Hour Dentist.
                            (via Kottke.org)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              My copy just arrived today. I've been thumbing through it and spot-reading as things have caught my eye.

                              I have to say the before/after photos from the cold water showers and the kettlebell swings are truly compelling -- on the level of MDA transformation pix. And the stats on the eating as soon as you wake up have my mind spinning, as I'm doing the exact opposite of that and not getting nearly as good results. I'm willing to give these three ideas a go; I'm feeling adventurous and willing to guinea pig myself even further. For science! I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

                              I'm happy to see Ferriss conferring with Nina Hartley....

                              For science!

                              More to come. Got a lot of reading to do. Jesus, this book is huge.
                              "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Insulin control/sugar control can come in many ways. Grain allergies ect aside, CW can work. The many small meals gets simular results as primal. It's just a ton harder to manage IMO.

                                Simularly, eatting breakfast and then fasting. Fasting after work outs. Eatting planned meals to support your work outs are all the same methods to control blood sugar.

                                Different strokes for different folks.
                                If your food is fast, maybe you should fast.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X