No announcement yet.

VFF's in the Army

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I learned in my 8 years despite the best of intentions our military is still stuck in the 1950's when it comes to PT. I know they've made changes in regards to the focus on core strength but lets face it, It will be years and millions of dollars wasted on bs studies that are always in favor of the current senior leadership feels.

Like the Senior NCO said, just wear them as much as you can. I find it better to ask for forgiveness later.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Comment

Originally posted by Arikara6 View Post
      Just got an email forwarded to me from FORSCOM saying vibrams are now a no-go in PTs
      Dude that sucks. Sounds like some of the research out there in regards to barefoot and minimalist running needs to be passed on to some folks.

Josh
      My Journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread74692.html

Comment

Working...
      X