Clear All

Originally posted by Juliet Wright View Post
    abs are made in the kitchen but how ?
    By avoiding spam...
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by Juliet Wright View Post
      abs are made in the kitchen but how ?
      I have some good recipes in my abs cookbook…
      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

What is LSHAW?
        JOURNAL..
        @BabesWithBBQ.
        Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
        Professional Style Website.
        #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by TQP View Post
          What is LSHAW?
          I was reading it as "lifting some heavy-ass weight"
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
            abs are made in the kitchen*
            *Assuming you lift to maintain muscle during a calorie deficit.

You're going to have to eat very cleanly to get and keep visible abs. The normal "high fat low carb" Primal will probably not do. You're going to have to do a high protein, lower fat, low-to-moderate carb version, most likely. You're going to have to eat maintenance calorie, low fat, high protein, moderate carb during lift days to maintain muscle and eat lower calorie, lower fat, high protein, lower carb during rest days to lose body fat.

If you don't lift heavy weights during your "cut," you will likely lose muscle mass at a similar rate to fat mass, so you'll never achieve the desired muscle definition with a calorie deficit. You'll just get skinny-fat. That's the troubling balance - to eat so well you can maintain a solid training program while on a calorie deficit. It's hard and takes dedication - which is why hardly anyone has visible abs in modern, developed socieities.
            Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Another way to see your abs is to train them so hard that they becomes protruding and shines through the layer of fat, even at 15 – 20 % of body fat! That’s the good thing by being a former athlete that paid my dues; when I dieted down from 25+ body fat a few years ago, I started to see them at already around 20-22 % of body fat! Some skinny fat dudes cannot see them even at 8 % because they haven’t trained hard enough!

Also: Having full glycogen stores will make high pressure from within and push the abs out against the skin so they’ll becomes more defined…
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Surefire way to see abs definition - starve yourself for a couple days, then eat a shit ton of carbs with no fat and drink a lot of water.

You'll go to bed with abs and wake up like a rippling pool of awful.
                Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                  Surefire way to see abs definition - starve yourself for a couple days, then eat a shit ton of carbs with no fat and drink a lot of water.

You'll go to bed with abs and wake up like a rippling pool of awful.
                  Don't tempt me taco.
                  JOURNAL..
                  @BabesWithBBQ.
                  Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                  Professional Style Website.
                  #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

1 second abs!

In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson1775 View Post
                      1 second abs!

Yeah, instant abs, no needs for training anymore...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

1 second abs!

lmao! This is great.

Comment

1 second abs!

I see your bet and raise you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
                            Everyone has abs. If you want them to be visible you must remove the fat overlying them. This is done via having low body fat, which cannot be lost only in specific parts. Doing exercise for abs is misinformed and unrealistic marketing garbage.

A 4 week plan would include fasting, carb cycling, and lots of LSHAW
                            What's up doc? ;-) What is LSHAW?

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
                              What's up doc? ;-) What is LSHAW?

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                              Large sausage hoagie's at work !

Comment

Here's a question about abs. My diet is pretty clean, my abs are showing... But not popping. I've only ever calculated my BF using callipers but it says I'm 9%. Now give or take 1/2% I suppose.

So my question is, other than getting BF down to 8/9% proper, you do still need to train your abs muscles right? They still need to get bigger like any other muscle right?

If so, if you could only do one ab movement, what would it be?

Comment

Working...
                                X