The First Fitness Tracker You Strap To Your Ankle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Fitness Tracker You Strap To Your Ankle

Most of the activities we are tracking with activity trackers are centered below the waist. Therefore Flyfit has designed a fitness tracker that straps on to your ankle to give you the most accurate measurements possible. The company says, that when you will place the tracker on your ankle, the device will automatically recognize different activities. It will be able to track running, stepping, swimming, cycling, your sleep and swim, because it is completely waterproof.

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Flyfit fitness tracker
    My blog on fitness gadgets: ProgressGear.com

I think I don't want to look like someone on house arrest. It's also rather pricey (more than my striiv at least)
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Also... if you are a leg mover/tapper when bored then it's going to be useless...

Comment

You're conversing with a spammer.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          Regardless it's a legit kickstarter and relevant to the community.

Comment

I think there will be a demand. I use a Fitbit and a lot of Fitbit users have been experimenting with putting it on their ankle instead to see if it's more accurate. Based on that, I can only imagine there is a niche for this.
            High Weight: 225
            Weight at start of Primal: 189
            Current Weight: 174
            Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Comment

the best thing to do is post on forums, otherwise no one will ever see my site

I need to start somewhere
              Last edited by misko; 02-14-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanmercer View Post
                Regardless it's a legit kickstarter and relevant to the community.
                thank you for supporting me

Comment

Originally posted by misko View Post
                  thank you for supporting me
                  Hey it's a good idea with a demand, no problem. I don't see it as spam, people come on here and try to get people to fund or buy their paleo books or services all the time. I mean, that's actually the whole point of this site for one Mr. Mark and his Daily Apple.

Comment

the best thing to do is post on forums, otherwise no one will ever see my site

I need to start somewhere
                    There are posters here who often plug their own businesses, but they contribute to discussions in a meaningful way, they don't just start new threads to pretend they want to "discuss" a product that secretly is actually sold on their website. Coach Palfrey and Al Kavadlo come to mind. Maybe look them up, see how they gain respect for their expertise, and contribute to the community, and you'll see why nobody minds them posting links to the websites where they offer their services for sale.
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate your help
                      There are posters here who often plug their own businesses, but they contribute to discussions in a meaningful way, they don't just start new threads to pretend they want to "discuss" a product that secretly is actually sold on their website. Coach Palfrey and Al Kavadlo come to mind. Maybe look them up, see how they gain respect for their expertise, and contribute to the community, and you'll see why nobody minds them posting links to the websites where they offer their services for sale.

Comment

Most of the activities we are tracking with activity trackers are centered below the waist. Therefore Flyfit has designed a fitness tracker that straps on to your ankle to give you the most accurate measurements possible. The company says, that when you will place the tracker on your ankle, the device will automatically recognize different activities. It will be able to track running, stepping, swimming, cycling, your sleep and swim, because it is completely waterproof.

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Flyfit fitness tracker
                        I have been using fitbit flex and am a very satisfied customer, not sure whether it can be worn on ankle or not.

Comment

Working...
                        X