Any Fitness related gear ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Fitness related gear ?

Anyone get any fitness related gear from Santa ?

Bought myself a new bjj gi and a 15' long 2" diameter rope to sling from the ceiling of my barn to climb and do rope pullups
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Yeah, shorts for running that was not my type of shorts so to speak…

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I got my wife a hex trap deadlift bar

Comment

Lifting belt, chalk, and an "Insanity" DVD set

Comment

This. For my hammies. Happy girl, I am! ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1388196316.629978.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
              Yeah, shorts for running that was not my type of shorts so to speaků
              No flames?!? ;(
              ------
              HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

I bought myself 3 new pairs of workout shorts during Black Friday sales...

Does that count?

Mom already made a comment that one of them looks like underwear because I wore it around my parents' house. (They think anything above the knee is underwear/scandalous).
                ------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                  No flames?!? ;(
                  Flameless shorts this year, a bit disappointing and very booooring...
                  "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Some awesome resistance bands.

Comment

some sparring mitts for the punch bag and lifting straps

Comment

A new belt from Bestbelts.com, some extra J-hooks for the power rack, some tube socks with stripes, and some money to put towards plywood and screws for the platform I'm going to build.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

A storm underarmour hoodie for my outdoor workouts, gymnastics rings, and a sand bag!!

Oh and a quarter cow! Jackpot

Comment

Santa brought me a set of PKB Sandbags: Portable Kettle Bell Sandbags | Kettle Bell Sandbags. Not practical for me to drag regular kettlebells back and forth to Egypt so we shall see how these do.

Also found a decent deal on 245 lbs of weights, Olympic style weight bar and a heavy duty bench on Craigslist. My boys will be more use out of it than I will but it was worth the money.
                            Randal
                            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Pair of AdiPowers and some Rogue clothing.. easily best lifting shoes I've ever had, recommended.
                              M / 18 / 155 lbs / 5'9" / 12% BF

Comment

Working...
                              X